hi,
i was wondering if someone could help me on how and where to look for people to make a link exchange with me?
my url is www.take1look.net
thanks in advance
hi,
i was wondering if someone could help me on how and where to look for people to make a link exchange with me?
my url is www.take1look.net
thanks in advance
Last edited by spainpedro; 1 December 2007 at 11:39 am.
Welcome to GPWA Spainpedro!
i think your post can do it....
what is your website?
spainpedro (1 December 2007)
Welcome on board!
1. You need to get an English speaker to look over your narrative - 'always a look worth' isn't English!
2. You have very little content. Some sites may link to you as they link to every site available, but you're not likely to get the bigger sites linking to you until you have something more to offer.
3. Best advice? Keep reading this forum for FREE, impartial advice and check out other people's sites to what you can do differently.
Good luck!
Andy
fortunepalace.co.uk - Fortune Palace | Online Casino Strategy Guide
Fortune Palace on Twitter
Fortune Palace's YouTube channel
spainpedro (3 December 2007)
Hi spainpedro,
Welcome to the GPWA forums
I'm going to echo Fortune Palace's suggestions. Will also add that your site right now is nothing more than a banner farm.
You may get people willing to recip link to it, however, these are not the type of places you need links from.
My suggestion is to spend some time taking a look at quality sites, see how they set things out, how they present their sites.
You'll soon discover a common ground they all share, that being, content and lots of it. You'll also see that pages are not just banners, but links too (these btw if used properly will kick banner ads without doubt).
I understand this is probably your first try at a gambling web site, I'd also be looking at find a niche market and also registering a domain that at least has one of your keyword in it.
My best advice I've left till last. Don't concern yourself with recip links and what not right now. Concentrate on building and establishing a quality gambling portal. You do that my friend and in time you'll achieve your links without even trying.
Cheers
Dave
spainpedro (3 December 2007)
Hi and Welcome,
I think Linksmanger.com has a great service for links exchange.
Sawyer
Last edited by Sawyer; 3 December 2007 at 8:10 am.
------------------------------------------------------------
For B4Playing's Multiple CPA Commission Affiliate Program
Register here: http://affiliates.b4playing.com
We have launched!!! To download our client for free: www.b4playing.com
Visit our friends great affiliate program: www.superpokeraffiliates.com
spainpedro (3 December 2007)
got it, thanks for your help i am working on take1look.net right now and the page will be much better soon.
Linkmachine is another good way of generating links. You can set an exchange up automatically and manually.
don't link to a link farm. it is harmful to your sites.
Don`t believe link exchange programs.. You will be banned. Best way to echange links is to go to google and type for example "casino add link", "gambling add url".
Do everything with your hands.
When I started to work I use one linkexchange programs and get 700 backlinks but my PR didn`t change, then I remove all link exchange programs links from my website and exchange links by hand and I get PR grow.
Simple and colourfull methods are welcome
Hi ill link trade with you!!!
http://thepokerfloor.co.za/
Cheers!
welcome!
we use Linksmanger as well. In the days I was my own link monkey, I was generating withthe linksmanager over 500 links a day!
Itay
You can link with the following websites.
Send us a email or PM info@marawawebsolutions.com
http://www.bingompc.com/
http://www.bingoportaal.com/
http://www.casinobonusjackpot.com/
http://www.casinokompas.nl/
http://www.casinompc.com/
http://www.gokkast.marawapokerclub.com/
http://www.gokkasten.marawapokerclub.com/
http://www.gokkasten.mpcgambling.com/
http://www.gokkasten123.com/
http://www.gokkastencafe.com/
http://www.gokkasten-gokken.com/
http://www.gokkastenmpc.com/
http://www.gokkasten-mpc.com/
http://www.gokkastenoverzicht.be/
http://www.gokkastenportaal.com/
http://www.hollands-casino.nl/
http://www.hollandsecasinos.nl/
http://www.marawapokerclub.com/
http://www.marawawebsolutions.com/
http://www.mpcgambling.com/
http://www.mpcpoker.com/
http://www.partners.marawapokerclub.com/
http://www.sexygokkast.com/
http://www.sexygokkast.nl/
http://www.top10casinos.be/
http://www.top10casinos.nl/
http://www.top10poker.nl/
http://www.zaragona.com/
http://bel-spellen.startpleintje.nl/
http://casino-online.startpleintje.com/
http://gokkasten.123forum.nl/portal.php
http://gokkasten123.wordpress.com/
http://gokkastencafe.wordpress.com/
http://marawapokerclub.startpleintje.com/
http://mpc-gokkasten.startpleintje.nl/
http://mpcgokken.wordpress.com/
http://nextinternetmillionair.wordpress.com/
http://nl.wordpress.com/tag/gokkast/
http://nl.wordpress.com/tag/gokkasten/
http://pokerbonus.startpleintje.nl/
http://tanzoo.startpleintje.com/
CasinoMedia
Consultancy Dutch Market • Marketing Strategy • Affiliate marketing • Search engine optimization advice and internet strategies • Customer Service • Sales and Conversion • Social media marketing and management • Media buy • Formats and multimedia concepts • Licenses • Web development and Web design
info@casinomedia.nl - www.casinomedia.nl
Follow us: Facebook - Twitter - Google+