Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    StakeHunters's Avatar
    StakeHunters is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default PH casino (former PornHub casino) - Not paying

    Hi,

    Just wanna share this information with community that we already waiting more than 1 month for our payment.
    Inside page communication channels with them are not working.
    Also tried to use mail: affiliates@ph.casino but received standard mail "that we will check your problem" it was 3 weeks ago.

    Name:  PH-not-paying.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  32.5 KB

  2. #2
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Don't wanna derail your thread too much, I just wondered how this casino performed now or in the past. I was curious when it launched and instantly decided there was no way in hell I could link to the casino from any of my sites. I'd have to create a totally separate domain that I didn't mind being connected to porn and I just didn't fancy that job

    Hope you get paid.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (10 March 2019)

  4. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    I want to see if I can help you to get paid your affiliate commission here. I think you can get a faster response on Skype than by email. I have a Skype contact for you by the name of David and his Skype ID is: david.bila2

    Give it a try. You should get a reply from him.

    Good luck in sorting it out.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Madz (10 March 2019)

  6. #4
    AussiePunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 41 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    What, wait a second here.

    Did PornHub create their own casino, or just use another companies' white label with their banner stuck on it? It seems strange that PornHub, (who of course I didn't even know what kind of company they are, OR what they did until Googling them for this post - goodness gracious me, they are a company that is legally, ethically and freely providing services to willing adults who wish to visit them on their own behalf, in their own time and I would assume, in the privacy of their own homes!?! Praise Almighty GOD, what will the world think of next??!? Legalizing love between two people, or God Forbid, PLANTS!? I hope NOT!

    On topic, is this really owned by the same company, because that would seem strange. They seem to have the money to pay - unless this isn't their venture but something that looks like theirs, ie: a white label that may not be theirs. I know nothing about this thought, so take my post with a grain of lube.

  7. #5
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Hi Stakehunters,

    PH Casino is known for a huge lack of communication and quasi non-existence live chat with players. So you should not be surprised, it they treat their webmaster equally. Give them another month, but still pressing with polite emails. I deeply hope, you will get your money.

    The idea of combining sex with online casinos is as old as this industry. Already in the last century CyberThrill Casino used banners with that slogans.

    However, all this casinos using Usoftgaming N.V.'s half naked bimbo streams ( xxhttps://www.usoftgaming.com/ ) as PH Casino are a total flop and almost all of them have so terrible ratings, so lousy player terms, that with high probability only drunkards or horny idiots are playing there.

    But also this group of people has the right for entertainment, even if it is more expensive than a hour in a striptease bar. Latest PH Casino's insane cashout limits will wake up every lucky guy brutal from his wet dreams.

    Leopold

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    DanHorvat (10 April 2019), FictionNet (10 March 2019)

  9. #6
    Online-casinos.co.uk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 43 Times in 31 Posts

  10. #7
    Mars Richard's Avatar
    Mars Richard is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    31
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I'm sorry this happened, but don't be sad - they'll pay you back. Please try to contact them and wait a little longer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •