Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    FreeSpins's Avatar
    FreeSpins is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 274 Times in 171 Posts

    Cool Play Doom in PDF file :) It's NOT a joke!

    You might expect PDF files to only be comprised of static documents, but surprisingly, the PDF file format supports Javascript with its own separate standard library. Modern browsers (Chromium, Firefox) implement this as part of their PDF engines. However, the APIs that are available in the browser are much more limited.
    The full specfication for the JS in PDFs was only ever implemented by Adobe Acrobat, and it contains some ridiculous things like the ability to do 3D rendering, make HTTP requests, and detect every monitor connected to the user's system. However, on Chromium and other browsers, only a tiny amount of this API surface was implemented, due to obvious security concerns. With this, we can do whatever computation we want, just with some very limited IO.

    https://github.com/ading2210/doompdf?tab=readme-ov-file

    Have fun!
    FreeSpins1.com - All free spins and no deposit bonuses to online and mobile casinos.

  2. #2
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Not sure why I just spent 30 minutes plying doom in a PDF file, but that's not what I thought I'd be doing today lol

  3. #3
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Need wolfenstein 3d next lol, one of the best games ever on a single floppy disk
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  4. #4
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulEchere View Post
    Not sure why I just spent 30 minutes plying doom in a PDF file, but that's not what I thought I'd be doing today lol
    I didn't plan to spend Sunday playing on a pdf file to decompress, but here I am.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •