-
12 November 2014, 12:57 pm
#1
Playbet.com Scam Affiliate Program
I have opened an account with Playbet Affiliates about 4-5 months ago. I had few sign-ups and around 20-25 September a member of my site signed-up through my banners after my suggestion.
The user made a deposit and placed some bets I saw the registration on Netrefer system. In first week of October he lost at least 1000€, but the player was disappeared from my account (I saw the sign up in September).
I contact the affiliate department and provided all details I was asked for. After our first email exchange they did not respond to any of my emails again. Also I provided my Skype and my phone but nobody contacted me.
Playbet is a scam program and also cheat of other Greek affiliates so just a few of them work with this company. Unfortunately, I did not know that and they have stolen at least 300-350€ from me .
Ι opened this thread in order to warn other affiliates, Greeks and international, about this scam program. Avoid them!
I have all the email history and can provided if needed (is in Greek).
GPWA members can you please help me on this?
-
The Following User Says Thank You to stratos87 For This Useful Post:
-
12 November 2014, 3:23 pm
#2
Sorry to hear about this.
By any chance did you take any screen shots of the stats that showed the player after they registered?
I do not work with this group or know anyone there, but maybe someone else here will.
Rick
Universal4
-
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules