stratos87 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Playbet.com Scam Affiliate Program

I have opened an account with Playbet Affiliates about 4-5 months ago. I had few sign-ups and around 20-25 September a member of my site signed-up through my banners after my suggestion.

The user made a deposit and placed some bets I saw the registration on Netrefer system. In first week of October he lost at least 1000, but the player was disappeared from my account (I saw the sign up in September).

I contact the affiliate department and provided all details I was asked for. After our first email exchange they did not respond to any of my emails again. Also I provided my Skype and my phone but nobody contacted me.

Playbet is a scam program and also cheat of other Greek affiliates so just a few of them work with this company. Unfortunately, I did not know that and they have stolen at least 300-350 from me .

Ι opened this thread in order to warn other affiliates, Greeks and international, about this scam program. Avoid them!

I have all the email history and can provided if needed (is in Greek).

GPWA members can you please help me on this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stratos87 For This Useful Post:

webanalysissolutions (12 November 2014)

universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 4,996 Posts

Sorry to hear about this.

By any chance did you take any screen shots of the stats that showed the player after they registered?

I do not work with this group or know anyone there, but maybe someone else here will.

Rick
    Universal4