Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    infopoker is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 21 Times in 9 Posts

    Exclamation 1xBit Partners – Unpaid Commissions

    Hello everyone,

    As a long-time GPWA member and affiliate since 2006, I wanted to share my ongoing situation with 1xBit Partners, hoping that someone from their team might finally address it publicly.

    About a year ago, I had a Skype discussion with their team regarding unpaid commissions. Following that conversation, they made a partial payment, and we agreed to settle the remaining balance later. At that time, Bitcoin’s price had increased significantly, and although they refused to pay at the value agreed upon when the deal was made, I accepted that compromise in good faith.

    Even so, they still owe money from that old agreement. I agreed to keep that balance on hold until we could meet in person and resolve it face to face at one of the upcoming industry conferences.

    However, the situation has now worsened. Despite resuming activity and generating new traffic — including re-engaging loyal players and updating my marketing materials — they make payments whenever they feel like it, with no consistency or schedule. The last payment was in April, and since then, they haven’t paid anything for the new commissions.

    I’ve reached out multiple times by email, but communication has completely stalled. It’s extremely difficult to continue promoting a brand that fails to meet its basic obligations and ignores its long-term partners. Yet, despite all these issues, 1xBit remains a strong brand that attracts high-value players with solid deposits, and their product is highly competitive, which is precisely why I’ve continued to push for maintaining this collaboration in good faith.

    If anyone else has had similar experiences with 1xBit Partners, please feel free to share them here. Transparency helps protect other affiliates from going through the same.

    Name:  aprilie.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  71.8 KBName:  aprilie.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  71.8 KBName:  1xbit-payment.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  180.7 KB

  2. #2
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,905
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    As one of the typical long time GPWA member, you showing up only at times were problems occurs, looking for help or a shoulder to cry on...?!
    Go cry alone.

  3. #3
    infopoker is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 21 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eenzoo View Post
    As one of the typical long time GPWA member, you showing up only at times were problems occurs, looking for help or a shoulder to cry on...?!
    Go cry alone.
    I completely understand your point, and you’re right — I haven’t been very active on GPWA lately. However, my intention here isn’t to complain or look for sympathy.

    I’ve been in this business since 2006, and over the years I’ve seen both good and bad situations. The reason I decided to post now is simply because transparency helps everyone in this industry. When issues like this happen, they shouldn’t stay behind closed doors.
    I still hope things can be resolved professionally, and if my post helps even one affiliate avoid going through the same challenges, then it’s worth it.

  4. #4
    infopoker is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 21 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Update – Weekly Report, Unpaid Revenue, and Inactive Sponsor Representation (Affiliate ID 51787)
    Hello everyone,
    I wanted to provide a factual update regarding my account’s recent performance and the ongoing lack of payments from 1xBit Partners.
    Below is a summary from my affiliate panel covering the period between September 28 and October 19, 2025 — a total of five consecutive weeks of active traffic and generated revenue. As shown in the report, more than 200 mBTC in commissions have been accumulated, yet no payments have been processed during this entire period.


    To clarify, this update is not about older balances or previous agreements — it refers strictly to current weekly revenue share generated recently.

    It’s also worth mentioning that 1xBit’s official representative on GPWA (listed as Platinum Sponsor) has not logged in since April 8, 2025, and has zero posts on the forum. It’s hard to understand how a Platinum Sponsor can maintain such a status while leaving affiliates without answers or payments.

    It’s disappointing to see that, despite continuous activity and communication attempts, there’s still no consistency in payments or engagement from their team.

    I’m sharing this for transparency, so other affiliates can have a clear picture of the current situation. Hopefully, the 1xBit Partners team will step up soon, clarify their position, and start honoring their weekly payment commitments.

    Name:  payments.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  22.5 KB

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to infopoker For This Useful Post:

    eenzoo (21 October 2025)

  6. #5
    azerty21 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Have you found a solution?

    I’m in the same situation as you — my payment has been delayed for a month now. I contacted them but got no response

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •