VlomPR is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default PokerReplay.com looking for a partner !

Hello everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself quickly. I am Mehdi, marketing director and partner of Broad People S.L. which created the website PokerReplay.com.

Over the past year, we have developed a screencast software dedicated to poker, linked to a social network where videos can be published, shared and commented on etc.: http://www.PokerReplay.com.

After a year of beta testing, we are now looking for a strong partner (poker roooms, big poker portals, ..) in the world of poker to accelerate the development of a project that has already been proven to attract players!

We have already received some offers, but we would prefer to offer this opportunity to as many players in the field as possible so as to choose the right partner to share our ambition and our vision of the market.

It must be specified that we are looking for a strong partnership, and it will involve capitalistic and shares exchanges or sale in our company !

Please feel free to join me by any way you want (email, PM, skype, ..) to discuss further details and get our pdf presentation file !

Here are my contact informations :

email : mehdi@broadpeople.com
    phone : +212 6 66 56 70 80

Cheers,

Mehdi

catchingsmoke is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

hope everythings going well for you mate, been well since dublin?

Anyway I've added you on skype,

I have a few contacts that I can put you through to might be interested in what you're offering.

AFFcoins is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

looks like good sofware. Best of luck