Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    theGman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 285 Times in 174 Posts

    Exclamation Pokerstars - Flutter to shut down in the UK

    Just got an email from my account manager at Stars Affiliate - Pokerstars are closing down the UK Affiliate Program -
    anyone else got that email?

    Hello xxxx,

    Happy New Year! Hope you’ve had a good start to the year.

    I’m reaching out as I wanted to share a quick update with you and give some early context ahead of a more detailed communication that PokerStars will be sending shortly regarding our affiliate program.

    Following recent changes to UK tax legislation, Flutter has reviewed its approach to affiliates for PokerStars UK. As part of this review, it was decided that we will no longer be offering affiliation arrangements in the UK moving forward.

    At present, the outlook for any potential reinstatement remains unclear, but the current position is that the UK programme will not continue. All existing affiliate agreements will be terminated in accordance with the applicable notice periods.

    I understand that this update may raise some questions, and we’ll be in touch shortly with further details and next steps. In the meantime, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your continued partnership and the great collaboration we’ve had in the region.

    Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I will do my best to provide clarity and support where I can.

    Regards,

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theGman For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (22 January 2026), Pokerface (26 January 2026)

  3. #2
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,420
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 1,257 Posts

    Default

    soon the UK will be a pure blackmarket only zone.


  4. #3
    invinciblepoker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 57 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    what email address did they send from, pray tell ?

  5. #4
    TopCasinoScout is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing, literally started my site within the last few months. I reached out to pokerstars and never heard back from them - I guess that's why, and for our brand, pokerstars would have been perfect, it's a pity. I presume you can still promote them in other countries though?

  6. #5
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    Maybe try to spend few ****** minutes on this forum. Then you will not write this nonsense. PS/Flutter are thieves for over a decade. At all markets, yes.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (22 January 2026)

  8. #6
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,458
    Thanks
    9,170
    Thanked 3,007 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Maybe try to spend few ****** minutes on this forum. Then you will not write this nonsense. PS/Flutter are thieves for over a decade. At all markets, yes.
    Sadly, they're corrupt and they have been for over a decade now.

    https://www.gpwa.org/article.asp?id=200741

    hxxps://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/flutter-entertainment-settles-sec-fcpa-1268694/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •