Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Pop and the Australian Taxation Office

    The ATO decides to audit Pop, and summons him to their office.

    The auditor was not surprised when Pop showed up with his lawyer.

    The auditor said, 'Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle, own a new caravan and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I'm not sure the ATO finds that believable.'

    I'm a great gambler, and I can prove it,' says Pop. 'How about a demonstration?'

    The auditor thinks for a moment and said, 'Okay. Go ahead.'

    Pop says, 'I'll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye.'

    The auditor thinks a moment and says, 'It's a bet.'

    Pop removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor's jaw drops.

    Pop says, 'Now, I'll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye.'

    Now the auditor can tell old Pop isn't blind, so he takes the bet.

    Pop removes his dentures and bites his good eye.

    The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Pop's lawyer as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

    'Want to go double or nothing?' Pop asks 'I'll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and *** into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.'

    The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there's no way this old guy could possibly manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

    Pop stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he can't make the stream reach the wastebasket on the other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the auditor's desk.

    The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win.

    But Pop's own lawyer moans and puts his head in his hands.

    'Are you okay?' the auditor asks.

    'Not really,' says the lawyer. 'This morning, when Pop told me he'd been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty-five thousand dollars that he could come in here and **** all over your desk and that you'd be happy about it!'

    Don't Mess with Old People!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    thepokerkeep (29 October 2010)

  3. #2
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    a classic.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •