Domain_Don is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Potential Partnership Opportunity

Hi guys,

First of all I didn't quite know which category to post this in, so mods feel free to move if necessary.

I have a collection of untouched, US-focused domain names that I planned on building into a single affiliate network. Unfortunately, the day job simply doesn't allow me to afford the hours the project requires - and, in truth, I have limited web management skills and SEO expertise.

I am a freelance content writer and social media assistant by trade, and so can bring these skills to a potential partnership....if there is a web manager that fancies discussing the project further?

The domains are:

usbettingnetwork.com
    ----------------------
    touchdownbetting.com
    slamdunkbetting.com
    homerunbetting.com
    ----------------------
    westvirginia.bet
    sincitybet.com

Would anyone be interested in potentially discussing a partnership? We could do a profit share type agreement (assuming there is any!) and come to some arrangement on that side of things.

Me: content writer + social media
    You: webmaster + SEO

I may be opening myself up to abuse or 'rogue traders' here, but I am genuinely intrigued to know if anybody would be interested in entering a partnership where the burden of work is shared in what *could be* a huge market opportunity.

Thoughts on this welcomed, trolling not so much!

Cheers.

P.S. - if anybody is interested in buying the domain package to go it alone, or individual domains, I may be open to offers.
    World Cup Slots - World Cup betting tips, predictions, free spins and more.

gamingmodern is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hello Domain_Don,

I am SEO and working since 8 years. We can do partnership but how i can trust anybody who own domain and after done SEO he take all domain and run away. is there any middle way? or can i have those domains in my registrant?

Domain_Don is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hey gamingmodern,

It's a good question, and the only answer I can give is that trust would be the key thing. I can assure you I would't be 'running away' with anything, as I believe with the right people involved there is real scope for success in this project. I work as a freelance writer, and trust is key to me paying the bills!

Like many people in this forum, my ultimate goal is to make a comfortable living from an affiliate network, and my aim simply is to partner with people who have the time, skill and knowledge to help me - and us as a unit - to achieve that.
    World Cup Slots - World Cup betting tips, predictions, free spins and more.

gamingmodern is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Ok i Trust in People but not in all people. In business or any responsibility i don't believe others..

lets start work on my domain.. you write content and SEO is my part. what you say?

AAT
    AAT is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hello,

Can let me know your email? I'm a new member, and I can't send any PM for the moment.

Cheers