-
21 October 2021, 9:51 am
#1
[PPC] Google Ads {Adwords} - Betting in Brazil
Hello dear friends!
I am advertising a social casino through Google and get all the certificates for advertising on my own.
But now my niche is sports betting in Brazil, but I don’t understand how to get certification for this country.
I received certification for the UK, everything is very simple there, but for Brazil, a letter is required explaining the relationship between the advertiser and the gambling licensee.
Does anyone know how to get this letter?
I would be very grateful for your help!
-
-
21 October 2021, 11:36 pm
#2
Have you done ANY searching or research on the Gambling laws in Brazil at all?
https://iclg.com/practice-areas/gamb...lations/brazil
https://thelawreviews.co.uk/title/th...-review/brazil
There is a HUGE difference having a social gambling site that does not pay funds to running a sportsbook, and you haven't clarified if you are acting as an affiliate for a bookie, or you are the bookie accepting funds from sports bettors.
And when you state you have been certified for the UK, is that certification from the Gambling Authority in the UK?
Rick
Universal4
-
-
22 October 2021, 1:53 am
#3
I got certified in the uk, no problem, they don't require paperwork, but for brazil, they ask for a letter!
I act as an aggregator
I also wanted to get answers from experienced users, who knows he will understand
-
-
22 October 2021, 5:27 pm
#4
Ok, acting as an aggregator is different then your original implication.
Providing you are working with licensed bookies, you may be able to get approved, at least temporarily until they decide that you landing pages are not compliant, or someone reviewing you is in a bad mood that day, or that someone is upset it rained, or didn't rain that day etc.
In some cases you will not be able to send traffic directly to the bookies, as most have specific TOS that you can not bid on terms directly etc to drive traffic to them.
Some members her may be able to explain the process a bit, but there ARE threads here at the GPWA which have explained things previously, and some mention some of the pitfalls and times where things seemed fine then suddenly google pulled the plug on them.
Rick
Universal4
-
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules