-
primepartners dont pay me
no payment on few months and I dont know why that stoped...
last 2 time was to my paypal after talked with my manager but even my payment info to bankaccount is on my account....
I write to him today and tell it so just now him have update my earnings lol... update after I tell it but my earninsg are not same as in reports...
and how uplaod pics here in forum post?
Last edited by hellboy; 6 July 2017 at 4:41 am.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to hellboy For This Useful Post:
-
25 August 2017, 3:40 am
#2
Perhaps this was an advance incident for the bigger one, that is happing now in the AGD section here on GPWA.
The rumble before the earthquake.
Leopold
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules