-
New Member And New Casino Affiliate Site
hello, this is my first post here, and ill start by asking you guys to check out my first casino site and tell me what you think.
the site is casinoslotsking.com (couldnt make it clickable because of low post count) , any feedback is helpfull so i know if im going in the right direction or not, no experience with casino sites so 
also im wondering about putting up a sub section like /casinodirectory/ or something and have link exchanges in, with link from mainpage footer. whats your input in that? should i go for link exchanging or not..
-
-
I personally really like the site! I would maybe emphasis a bit more on what Casino each Slot Game is from, I would maybe make the font a bit bigger or even Highlight the text.
I think you are heading in the right direction and keep up the great work! I also think your Logo is original and very well made.
-
-
Hi HunterWoods,
Welcome to the forum!
The design is very nice and I like the name of the site.
I think the problem with the font is that you are using a capital letter on every single word. If you use capital just at the begging of each paragraph and if you break the sentences in paragraphs it would be much easier to ready and it will make a big difference.
All the best with your new site. I hope that we could work together in the near future
-
-
Hello HunterWoods and welcome to GPWA
I agree 100% with what Maria said about the capital letters on every word; she's also correct that the writing is very dense and would be more accessible if broken up into sections. Good luck with your site!
-
The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:
-
Great logo and great design in general.
You must change the font and the capital letter on every word, because it is unreadable this way.
The slots on the front page should be made a little bit more distinguishable. You have written part of which casino they are, but maybe add a small icon of the Casino somewhere to make it easier for the reader to navigate.
-
-
The design is really nice, but the text reads very badly. Apart from the Annoying Habit Of Capitalising Every Word, there's no sentence structure and the spelling isn't great either.
At the end of the day, the graphical design gives the user an impression of the website ie is it professional, trustworthy, knowledgeable etc? Yours does that well. But that impression has to be backed up by the content - which it isn't in your case. So you'll probably find you have a very high bounce rate until you sort the content - in terms of grammar, spelling and punctuation as well as the actual casino-relevant content.
Good luck with it though!
-
-
Hi Hunter,
Welcome to the forum 
Love the look of the site - great design.
I think it would look better if the header bars above each slot game were a bit bigger - especially the name of the game and the name of the casino. Perhaps you could use the same font/design there as the buttons below the game have?
As an Affiliate Manager, I have to ask...have you thought of adding any other casinos and games to the site? Send me a message if you're interested as we've got a couple of brands I'd love to see you on your site 
Thanks & Good Luck!
-
-
Great site! I like it a lot!
Agree with the upper case font - not so easy on the eye. I also think that the blue play buttons should be green. Symbolises the action to 'Go', and should work well with your main call of action.
Hope this helps!
P.s. Jackpot Party would be great on your site. Get in touch if you want to discuss further opportunities
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules