Hey! I have 500 clicks on my ad on Google Search, but only 30 clicks on the offerwall, what could be the problem?
And how can this be fixed? P.S. I have very hot keywords
Hey! I have 500 clicks on my ad on Google Search, but only 30 clicks on the offerwall, what could be the problem?
And how can this be fixed? P.S. I have very hot keywords
Stop advertising offerwall and send traffic to a valid website where you can convert the traffic for real.
If you really think you need to continue to promote that, instead of sending clicks there, create a specific landing page that promotes the offer wall, then funnel the real traffic that is interested on to offerwall.
Sounds like a portion of the clicks are bots, some may also be scripted.
Tracking could also be bad on the offerwall.
If you are paying for 500 and can prove only 30 are valid, talk to your ad rep.
Rick
Universal4
Loads of fake clicks on adwords, especially for the higher value terms.
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
universal4 (7 December 2021)