Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    alex_ro is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Question about conversions

    I have started with bodog from january ,i have about 5 sites that promote sportsbook at bodog and i have around 20 Total Referrals with 10 depositing Referrals thats 50 % depositing % ,my question is
    How much i can make in few months if in each month i can bring like 10 new depositing refferals (sportsbook)

    Iam on revenue share.

  2. #2
    alex_ro is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for the answers

  3. #3
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    I've promoted bodog for a few years and have quite a few players but yet to make a dime. Maybe just me me but???
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  4. #4
    Jacob is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Wa
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokerBonus View Post
    I've promoted bodog for a few years and have quite a few players but yet to make a dime. Maybe just me me but???
    Pretty much the same experience here. I wish their affiliate panel had more detailed statistics like click tracking.

  5. #5
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Agreed - it's annoying not knowing how many visitors you've sent. All I know is that the ones I am sending aren't playing....

    Their bonus structure (the 10%) doesn't really help. Surely a more standard 100% would be more attractive. Admittedly the UK bonus is this kind of style, but I promote bodog as my only US option.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •