Hi, I have a question on how to link my new mlb, nba and nfl sub-domain to my review site(every1bets) I have on the top tabs mlb news, nba news ext.. However I am writing new articles on the specific sites, so if someone clicks on MLB, they are going to get old news.

The way I have it linked now, is on the home pages I have the my new sites with a long tail key phase in the anchor text in the bottom. It seems effective from an seo standpoint but not helpful to the readers.


The way I want to do it is instead of the top tabs saying MLB News, change it to just MLB or MLB Betting and Link it to my MLB site. My question is will that hurt the site by not enough inward bound links? Also the test will just be MLB not my keyphrase.


I am curious to hear other peoples imput. I do not wan to make any changes that can slow my sites progress.