Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default Question About Making Your Own Sports Score Widget

    Whats Up Guys, I Was Checking Out A Competitors Site And They Had A ESPN MLB Score Widget, http://espn.go.com/community/widgetcenter.html#mlb

    I have Question About Making Your Own Sports Score Widget, Has Anyone Made their Own Sports Score Widget? I would like to learn how but I am not sure how much coding knowledge I need. If anyone has made their own widget can you please let us know how complex it is. Thanks, Have a good night!
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  2. #2
    casinovegas is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Could you not use one of the score plugin widgets?

    http://wordpress.org/plugins/inscore/screenshots/

  3. #3
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    yes that looks awesome! thank you, I had know Idea there was a plugin for live scores.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •