Hello All,
Anyone has a contact with them - https://www.rabbit-affiliates.com? I have no access to our accounts and they do not response to emails. If anyone has a good contact please share.
Thanks
Hello All,
Anyone has a contact with them - https://www.rabbit-affiliates.com? I have no access to our accounts and they do not response to emails. If anyone has a good contact please share.
Thanks
I checked and don't have anything either, internal notes say they started showing some email issues quite a while ago.
Rick
Universal4
Cash Bonus (17 July 2025), ocreditor (17 July 2025)
Try contacting the affiliate manager, Ms. Muge Misfud on:
m.mifsud@rabbitent.com
Best of luck and keep us updated.
They replied to this email - affiliates@rabbitent.com
They closed the account due to low activity term, the only problem is that they forgot to update about it.. how convenient![]()
Muge Mifsud is now with Merkur Partners.She left Rabbit Entertainment in 2021.
ocreditor (30 July 2025)
Same issue with accessing out account and password reset does not seem to work.
Pokerface (30 July 2025)
I agree, Muge is wonderful. Known her many years and always a pleasure to chat with her.
ocreditor (30 July 2025)