Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default Ranking On Youtube

    Hey Every1, I have a question I am hoping some people can help me out with. I have weekly videos made and post them to youtube. I write a decent explanation with my link in there but do not get any views.

    I see on fiver offers to 10k views for five dollars, im sure that they can see through the fake traffic and I am trying to get real viewers. Does anyone do any video marketing and can shead some light on how to rank on youtube?

    Thank you
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  2. #2
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    A bit offtopic. Where do you get the videos? Is it a company who creates them or do you film them yourself?

  3. #3
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    I get them made from fiverr.com. I type up a script, some of the girls on there will write one for five dollars. After that you can check out some gigs for people who upload them to the top 20 or so video sites.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to edgarf76 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    I believe you optimize your videos just like you optimize your website, so they come up in natural search. Look at titles and descriptions, but most importantly write good captions to go with them. They are really beneficial, it basically tells google what is happening in your video. I've never done it myself but watched a series of videos about SEO and youtube optimization was on it.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to lowrisk For This Useful Post:

    edgarf76 (28 April 2013)

  7. #5
    CrosbyBlair is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edgarf76 View Post
    Hey Every1, I have a question I am hoping some people can help me out with. I have weekly videos made and post them to youtube. I write a decent explanation with my link in there but do not get any views.

    I see on fiver offers to 10k views for five dollars, im sure that they can see through the fake traffic and I am trying to get real viewers. Does anyone do any video marketing and can shead some light on how to rank on youtube?

    Thank you
    You have to share your video link in social networking sites and i must say you will get lots of clicks on your link

  8. #6
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    thank you for the tips guys. @lowrisk, i started to use the caption feature on my videos. I noticed that when I was searching for some videos that some of the first couple videos had the captions. It wasnt all of them but a good portion.

    @crosbyblair thank you for the tip. I share my videos on social networking sites and some get traffic. I am trying to rank organically on youtube right now.


    I have noticed a pattern in some of the top ranked videos as well. The description is the keyword, url and that is it. I tried on a few of my videos but have not had sucess with that method. I will keep you guys posted on whats working and whats not.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to edgarf76 For This Useful Post:

    muffincrumbs (12 May 2013)

  10. #7
    muffincrumbs's Avatar
    muffincrumbs is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Neither here nor there
    Posts
    303
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 116 Times in 87 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrisk View Post
    I believe you optimize your videos just like you optimize your website, so they come up in natural search. Look at titles and descriptions, but most importantly write good captions to go with them. They are really beneficial, it basically tells google what is happening in your video. I've never done it myself but watched a series of videos about SEO and youtube optimization was on it.
    This is all correct, but there is an additional metric Google uses when ranking YouTube videos: 1. How many people watch it through until the end 2. At which point does the person thumbs up or down

    Because of this, places like fiver may deliver the traffic to your video, but it will never rank well because they will NEVER watch it to the end! In fact, I suspect that fiver would kill a YouTube SEO strategy fast! In order to get the first few views and start it off on the right foot, I would try asking friends or fellow webmasters to watch it. They are more likely to let the vid finish increasing its optimization internally!
    If you like USA online casinos consider playing for real money at https://www.mobilecasinoparty.com

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to muffincrumbs For This Useful Post:

    lowrisk (13 May 2013)

  12. #8
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    When I said fiver.com I said it to find someone to make the video. Not buy into a shady "get 10000 views for five dollars"

    Just to clarify

    Also to get people to turn your video off or click the like button, they have to find your video in the results first. That is my goal, not shady paid fake views.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  13. #9
    muffincrumbs's Avatar
    muffincrumbs is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Neither here nor there
    Posts
    303
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 116 Times in 87 Posts

    Default

    Oh ok sorry about that. I would love to follow you on YouTube and watch your Vids. My username is "usaonlinecasinos"
    If you like USA online casinos consider playing for real money at https://www.mobilecasinoparty.com

  14. #10
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for this additional info. Certainly makes sense. All the metics google uses are quite simple really... when you know what they are!

    Quote Originally Posted by muffincrumbs View Post
    This is all correct, but there is an additional metric Google uses when ranking YouTube videos: 1. How many people watch it through until the end 2. At which point does the person thumbs up or down

    Because of this, places like fiver may deliver the traffic to your video, but it will never rank well because they will NEVER watch it to the end! In fact, I suspect that fiver would kill a YouTube SEO strategy fast! In order to get the first few views and start it off on the right foot, I would try asking friends or fellow webmasters to watch it. They are more likely to let the vid finish increasing its optimization internally!

  15. #11
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    thanks @muffincrumbs i subscribed to your channel,liked your video, and commented on it. My user name is famemonsterstore. It is also in my signature.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to edgarf76 For This Useful Post:

    muffincrumbs (27 May 2013)

  17. #12
    indika is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    1) Share your links on other Social networking sites regularly
    2) Use Caption feature on the Videos - Try using exact caption as targeted audience will type
    3) Give enough description of each video
    4) Make sure that the content is interesting

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indika For This Useful Post:

    edgarf76 (22 May 2013), muffincrumbs (27 May 2013)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •