-
5 October 2016, 11:23 am
#1
Recognition for September's Active Affiliate Program Representatives
Hats off to the affiliate program representatives that were most active in the forums during the month of September:

Renée Mate of Rewards Affiliates (Renee)
Myron Saacks of Fast Track Affiliates (Miles_FTA)
David Brabson of Allegro Affiliates (David_Allegro)
Martyn Beacon of Affiliate Edge (AE-Martyn)
Ilkka Heikkila of Gaming Innovation Group (GIG) Affiliates (GiG Affiliates)
Muge Mifsud of Tipbet Affiliates (MugeTipbet)
Stephan Meyer of bet-at-home.com Affiliate Program (Steph)
Elaine Gardiner of Cherry Affiliates (ElaineGardiner)
Jelena Isakov of Fruity Affiliates (FruityJelena)
Sarah W. of Fortune Affiliates (Fortune Affiliates)
Gareth Kennedy of bet365 Affiliates (Gareth_K)
Katerina Milfaitova of Codetaff (Katerina_Codeta)
James Boran of mFortune Partners (James.Boran)
Georgia of Revenue Giants (GeorgiaRG)




We're giving an extra special thanks to Renée who was the most active affiliate program representative this month and continues on the list this month. She will be the featured affiliate program representative on the GPWA home page for the month of October. Well done Renée!

September saw many active affiliate program representatives!

The success of both affiliates and affiliate programs depends on good working relationships so we really appreciate the active participation of affiliate program representatives in the forums.
As usual, we are going to recognize all of our top September affiliate program representative posters by featuring them on the GPWA home page with a link to our page about their affiliate program for the month of October.
So, if you are an affiliate program representative and missed the list this month, and would like to be included next month, it's easy, just be an active participant. It'll be noticed!
Here's to lots of active affiliate program representatives!
Michael
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichaelCorfman For This Useful Post:
ElaineGardiner (6 October 2016), Renee (5 October 2016)
-
5 October 2016, 2:29 pm
#2
Well done Renee and to all the others that worked hard last month!
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Doolally For This Useful Post:
-
5 October 2016, 2:51 pm
#3
-
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:
-
5 October 2016, 4:21 pm
#4
Well done all
-
The Following User Says Thank You to santomarco For This Useful Post:
-
6 October 2016, 2:15 am
#5
Thanks for sharing everyone
-
-
6 October 2016, 2:24 am
#6
-
-
6 October 2016, 2:51 am
#7
Well Done Guys Good to see some new faces on the list keep it going affiliates appreciate our feedback .
-
-
6 October 2016, 4:51 am
#8

Today I want to speak about Myron (Miles_FTA).
And as you can see, he is worth for me a long post with my blind dementia poodle on my left and my tomcat to my left, staring at the keyboard area where the the delete key is located. So I will save this text every minute. I am not the youngest anymore and need half an hour for it or so.
Some months ago a male "luminary" of this industry accused me public that I am only "here [on GPWA] to publically display [my] affection for female affiliate managers".
Of course. 
I will call Carmel for a gender test.
Perhaps the result is surprising.
But I believe, he is what he is.
And also Myron will pass the gender test ... hopefully.
If "luminary" would only endeavour a calculator, then the result says, the female group is the bigger one in this industry on the public stage and - this is human nature - they are the better ones, because ladies do not have so much problems with their testosterone.
However, I can claim to have - now in the winter of my lifetime - a lot of life experience and knowledge of human nature.
Sometimes I am wrong, but most times I am right.
To come to a result, this take sometimes a very long time.
My patience was always a loyal adviser.
Sometimes after more time I see that I was wrong.
If it changed to the good, then it's just wonderful.
The other way - only hypocrisy ... a merely simulated behaviour - it is sad but unchangeable, and I will simply stay away from that people.
Turning away in silence.
And if I am honest, I am tired of this people.
And Myron?
After his 6 years, 4 months, 2 weeks and 2 days membership here on GPWA, and after I don't know how many 2-minutes sessions I thought about him private during watching "Star Trek", "Bonanza" or "Orange is the new Black" I am now sure, that he is very clever and - what is very important to me - that he has backbone and character.
After more than 1,400 posts he knows exactly, when it it the right moment for quality and not quantity. Only a well educated and well situated person is able to do this.
And he impressed me and this does not happen often.
Why he impressed me?
Because he stand to his opinions in the right moment (!) without silly and unfounded attacks.
Yes, it took a lot of months.
Many months to see it.
You only need to read his profile page: https://www.gpwa.org/member/miles_fta
"Favorite Quote:“ Never follow in the footsteps of others but always create your own.”"
Now you have one more in your ranks that deserves a real handshake and not this forced friendliness.
Leopold
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:
-
6 October 2016, 5:04 am
#9
Wow Leopold both Humbled and Greatful for the Kind words Lucid for sure but Kind ..
Where do i send the
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miles_FTA For This Useful Post:
-Shay- (6 October 2016), Roulette Zeitung (6 October 2016)
-
7 October 2016, 3:26 am
#10
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:
ocreditor (9 October 2016)
-
7 October 2016, 4:05 am
#11
LOL Leopold this one is for i think ..
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miles_FTA For This Useful Post:
ocreditor (9 October 2016), Roulette Zeitung (7 October 2016)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules