Looking for a plugin styled out of the box, I have quite a few thousand pages so something fast to use, any ideas? I ghave found wp affiliate table but no update or demo
Looking for a plugin styled out of the box, I have quite a few thousand pages so something fast to use, any ideas? I ghave found wp affiliate table but no update or demo
Write it once in html, then copy and paste...
No constant queries to the database for visual html code since it resides on the page and is rendered with the original query for the page.
Rick
Universal4
The problem is I need 8-9 different blocks, which will be embedded on thousands of different pages, then if a program needs changing i can do that behind a plugin.. no changing individually..
I use TablePress. https://wordpress.org/plugins/tablepress/
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Flytonic have a table plugin that can be used in a similar way to tablepress with preset styles: https://www.flytonic.com/fcrp/
Get something written in PHP and have someone style using css. Should take a skilled person a few days to code. Make sure you specify how your want it to display on mobile devices. You'll need to give some thought how you want to hold the data that will be displayed. My mantra is to hold data once and reuse, so changes are immediate once made in the backend.
Sold www.livecasinocomparer.com in April 2025 - Now retired
universal4 (21 September 2017)
This one is good and I use it myself! https://codecanyon.net/item/horizont...=carlmansson92
It has CSS3 and HTML5 elements.