I needed to look up a few pm's from 2004 and decided it would be a perfect time to move them into their own folder and suddenly realized that I could not do anything with sent items....

Ooops, should have I have added a pause after the date thingy? sorry.... yes 2004....additional pause added for belated comic event....

As it is it's a pain in the butt to find anything in sent, it's not like you cn search for a logical string like who you actually sent something to.....dumbasses that thought it was logical to search sent for sender.....not recipient....duh....your sent will ALWAYS have the same sender....

But even after you go to the trouble to pick out a handful you wanted to find....you can't move them so the next time you need to refer to them, you have to go on the quest again.....

Anyone know a workaround for that one? (besides sending them back to myself, as that would take a few weeks).....lol got quite a few in that thar mailbox the last few years.....

Rick
Universal4