Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    addz123 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Anyone have experience running a white label?

    Does anyone have experience setting up their own skin or white label? e.g. bingo/casino/poker/forex/binary options/finance/insurance etc.

    I'm considering starting my own white label in financial trading and just wondering whether PPC/<acronym title="Search Engine Optimization" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 13.3333330154419px; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;">SEO</acronym>/Affiliates is enough or whether you need a large marketing budget for offline marketing and building credibility.

    Would also be great to speak to anyone personally.

    Cheers!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to addz123 For This Useful Post:

    Sherlock (17 November 2014)

  3. #2
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    i do but in a retail niche. If you need help setting it up, shoot me a pm and I will see if I can help.

    Best Regards


    Visit Us At www.PlaySlots4RealMoney.com

  4. #3
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    I am very interested about anything here as well. I wish some reliable brands would provide whitelabel solution, I am looking forward to that day...
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (17 November 2014)

  6. #4
    Gamer's Avatar
    Gamer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 198 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    I have seen white label solutions in credit cards and casual gaming.
    However, the problem is the content as is the same for all white label sites, in one particular brand.
    I have white label site in hotel search which is powered by Expedia and TripAdvisor.
    The whole site is in over 30 languages and over 30 currencies.
    But, you cannot just open such site for search engines crawling because of duplicate content. Simply, there are the same sites owned by other webmasters.
    You can include such white label site only as a sub-domain of the unique web-site that have unique content.

  7. #5
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Well, to do whitelabel without some unique ability or without filling some market gap that no other people see, is a crazy idea (it is by coincidence my first idea of online marketing where I tried whitelabel of some ringtones... I have sold two for 0.25 USD each!).

    Good unique abilities - even in gambling - might be better/faster/cheaper handling of financial transactions. With BTC onset, who knows... This is also called pay-per-head model if I remember in US gambling. But it is for people with balls and bankroll.

    As you mention the travel webistes: I know one, 100% whitelabel, that just added the local currency paying option and raw translation and they do really well. probably there is some other trick I am not aware of.

    Interesting is also domain market, where some AAA domain like betting.com or insurance.com might work as 100% whitelabel. I am considering to buy a 6 figure domain now for exactly that purpose, because no way I have time, energy and ideas for it. (One good example is not so good domain namecheap.com that is very successful whitelabel of domain reseller Enom. [I hope I am right])
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  8. #6
    Gamer's Avatar
    Gamer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 198 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    I have sold two for 0.25 USD each!).
    I think white label solution is good option, if you can customize not only the look and color scheme but have also the ability to add unique text, just to make it unique for search engines.
    As I mentioned, the other option is when you have strong unique web-site in the particular niche. Then you can add white-label site as a subdomain of your existing site. You can easy promote white-labeled content using the content of your existing web-site.
    I dislike domain market. Is over-crowded and all that new TLD's mean new generic names like .travel or .gambling destroy the value for .com etc.

  9. #7
    neilb's Avatar
    neilb is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2014
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 21 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    It also depends on the White label, I worked for a casino and bingo white label. It won't help with your traffic and unless you have full control over the markup, they tend to look terrible and if they have so called 'flexibility' it's always in the form of a separate stylesheet or preset settings.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to neilb For This Useful Post:

    Sherlock (7 December 2014)

  11. #8
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    all that new TLD's mean new generic names like .travel or .gambling destroy the value for .com etc.
    I do not think this is gonna happen.
    Do not underestimate people. I hava many typo domains parked, few of them are on .com where content is on non .com and the typein traffic is always big there. And where is typein there is human mind and there is something like brand creation.

    I think that .com's can be even stronger than before, because consumers will at some point ignore all the new extensions. It is crazy how cheap the good domains are and how stupid are developers that they do not buy them. If someone has few hundred thousand or millions for investment, then the most valuable part is to buy either very nice domain in 4 fig range or even killer domain in 5 figures. It pays off so quickly. But no, people will think that domains like bitmixer.io do not hurt them [and this one has at least 2letters tld].
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  12. #9
    PhilF (ex-WhichBingo)'s Avatar
    PhilF (ex-WhichBingo) is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 173 Times in 88 Posts

    Default

    plus side; inexpensive to set up and run, gives you a 'destination' to promote, usually higher rev share than straight affiliate, you only need to send traffic as there's nothing else to do

    down side; you have nothing unique to market, you have v little control of the product, there are xx number of sites exactly the same, B2B support is usually poor, the CRM is (usually) out of your hands

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •