Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Renee OOO

  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Renee OOO

    Hi all

    I will be out of the office next week. I will be checking my emails once a day but I can't guarantee I will be coherent enough to reply. So best to get in touch with Celia if you need anything. I'll be back in the office Monday 26th.

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (14 March 2018)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I can't guarantee I will be coherent enough to reply.
    I'm not going to ask

  4. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Haha well I was right about that anyway.
    Celia did a great job of keeping the place in line while I was gone.

    Speaking of, I am SO behind on emails, so everyone will need to be patient with me for a day or two while I catch up.

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (25 March 2018)

  6. #4
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    I'm glad your "OOO" was "AHH".

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to DaftDog For This Useful Post:

    Renee (26 March 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •