Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Renee OOO - Again

    Hi all

    Just a heads up that I will be out of the office on Friday (tomorrow) and Monday and will be back on Tuesday next week.

    While I'm away, please feel free to contact Celia for anything urgent you may need as I will have intermittent access to my emails.

    This should be the last days off for awhile now for those who are missing me

    Have a good weekend everyone!

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Christiaan (10 October 2014), Moonlight Cat (9 October 2014)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •