Love to get a list of their affiliate programs!![]()
Love to get a list of their affiliate programs!![]()
Fortune Affiliate are one of the main ones.
Emu-Casino (has their own affiliate-section)
Gday-Casino (www.fullcreamaffiliates.com)
Last edited by freakspin; 17 October 2014 at 1:53 am.
Affiliate Edge accepts Australian players, get in touch if you wish to chat: managers @ affiliateedge.com.
Star Partner accepts Australian players!www.starpartner.com
We have a geo targeted Australian facing casino called Casino-Mate that does really really well.
Hope to have you on-board with us soon Casinorep!
Thank you all guys I will try them out!
I've been testing one of my new sites for a week now. And interestingly, I received traffic from a few obscure countries such as Malaysia and The Philippines, as well as a few European and South American countries. So I decided it'll be wise to push casinos (preferably new ones) that accept all players (or most) to take full advantage of my full range of traffic. Any suggestions?
Casino Fantasia accepts players from Australia too!![]()
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions that I can help you with!
Casinorep (17 October 2014)
I thought they all did, seriously does anyone not accept AUS?
That's right, I saw Emu Casino.
I found it funny, when you click on the game emu is running like crazy
They have easy-going web-site design that I like.
Haven't read their Terms and Conditions, as they are unknown affiliate program.
I do a bit of work with Emu Casino and there affiliate software is horrible.
also had to jump through loads of hoops getting my account verified and my documents accepted, but that is all sorted now and they do pay and pay fairly early as well
Casinorep (17 October 2014)
Hi There,
Harbour Gaming as well - our brands
Casinorep (17 October 2014)
No - they don't.
https://www.rewardsaffiliates.com/me...ntry-info.aspx
Advertising casino and poker online gaming to Australians is illegal (falls under short-term duration gambling) and the very popular AM Renee (and others) are working out of Australia - so I am not surprised at this stance.
Renee (19 October 2014)
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
sweetbet (19 October 2014)
hello dudes, can't be arsed to start another thread
since this hacking thing has come up I have removed a few brands from my Australian casino page so looking for some new casinos to promote, must have banners in AUD$ and accept AUD$ and in no way be still hooked up in the hacking thing
pm me and we can have a chat on skype
Hi,
We do accept Aussies.
The Panda and Koala are great friends.
Our affiliate program.
mooonkey (30 October 2014)
StarGames also Happily accepts Australian players! Please feel free to contact us at Affiliates@StarGames.com for more information about our Novomatic Games, that are now available on mobile, that can be promoted with our dynamic landing pages!
Earn 50% Rev Share for the first 3 months at Vista Gaming Affiliates when you promote VegasCrestCasino, CyberBingo, BingoSky and BingoFest! Contact us today and receive exclusive promotions for your players.
Kind regards,
Nicole Sims
Curacao Consultant
Willemstad, Curacao
CuracaoConsultant.com
Facebook: CuracaoConsultant
Twitter: CuracaoConsultant
Skype: Nicole.Sims