Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Nodepositguru is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2024
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Question Request for Feedback on My Affiliate Website

    Hi GPWA Community,

    I’d love to get your thoughts on my affiliate website, https://nodepositguru.com. It focuses on no deposit bonuses and free spins, aiming to provide value to players with detailed reviews and offers.
    I’m especially interested in your feedback on the UX/UI Design, content, and overall user experience. Any tips for improvement or suggestions to make it more appealing to players would be greatly appreciated!

    Thank you in advance for your time and advice!

    Best regards,
    Eddie

  2. #2
    newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 604 Times in 475 Posts

    Default

    Looks clean, good work on the design!

    Seems to have some geo-targeting which is great, worth looking at the copy in the first paragraph so under: 'List of Best No Deposit Bonus Codes for United Kingdom 2024' I see 'Explore our expertly curated list of bonuses for Romanian players' (emphasis added)
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to newcustomeroffer For This Useful Post:

    Nodepositguru (9 December 2024)

  4. #3
    nwalker's Avatar
    nwalker is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 456 Times in 270 Posts

    Default

    I'm from the Uk, home page thought i was from South Korea!
    Sold www.livecasinocomparer.com in April 2025 - Now retired

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to nwalker For This Useful Post:

    Nodepositguru (19 December 2024)

  6. #4
    Nodepositguru is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2024
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Thanks for your feedback! I fix the copy.

  7. #5
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    I like the look of it. Although - as I'm sure you know - it's been seen countless times before. Suggest be thinking...what can I put on it that's not been seen before? (or at least, what can I put on it that is better than seen before). And remember - nearly 100% of the sites that do this type of stuff (and have been doing for the last 5-15 years) are effectively dead at this point (as far as Google is concerned)

    I'd say get rid of those few crappy stock images, create some originals. And that includes Sophia - why would you want to put up a photo of a person who doesn't 'exist' as the author of a casino site review! Unless 'Sophia' is an expert gambling writer with bios all over the internet.

    The home page showed me US casinos, but I'm currently on an Ireland VPN connection. Interestingly, the review page I hit did tell me the casino wasn't available to Irish visitors. The no-deposit page I hit did note where I was correctly, too.

    I'm not sure that massive list of casinos is optimal with that design. Looks like a wall and possibly visitors will jump over it. Maybe some spacing would help, but (when you have visitors) you might need to do some on page tracking to see if anyone is taking notice.

    I'd suggest you don't even need it on the home page and a focus on getting the home known as a no deposit expert might be a way to go. Yes, the casinos are part of the picture, but that many?? There will be other ways of presenting worth trying.

    It's probably just cosmetic...but you could avoid mixing types of bullet points and also it may not be optimal to have single item lists/lines with a bullet.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chaumi For This Useful Post:

    MichaelBluejay (12 December 2024), Nodepositguru (9 December 2024)

  9. #6
    Nodepositguru is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2024
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate it!

  10. #7
    Martyn is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 207 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    I'd have a think on your target market and more specifically consider, is this the type of player/demographic that will look to spend online for entertainment purposes.

    The problem I see is that as soon as you create a behaviour of giving no deposit offers, players get into that habit and come to expect them. As a result of this, their deposit intent significantly reduces which will have a longterm affect on your affiliate earning potential. And, it's harder for a casino to convert them into real money players when there's so many non deposit options on offer.

    I also like to see more in the way of navigation towards the top of the site. I couldn't see any reviews at first, players are always looking for others opinions on brands and like to be guided. I see the footer links, but they're in the footer, takes me a while to get down there. As I couldn't see a review link, I expected the logo to click through to the site, not the review.

    I also agree on the number of casinos on offer, I think it would be best to offer up your preferred choice of top 5 or 10 brands, giving them more space to display their logos and info etc. and load more in when instructed by the user. Consider the scroll on a mobile device in this too.

    Designwise, it's clean and usable, but I do think it needs a clearer form of navigation to help a user out a bit more.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Martyn For This Useful Post:

    Nodepositguru (9 December 2024)

  12. #8
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,681
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nodepositguru View Post
    Hi GPWA Community,

    I’d love to get your thoughts on my affiliate website, https://nodepositguru.com. It focuses on no deposit bonuses and free spins, aiming to provide value to players with detailed reviews and offers.
    I’m especially interested in your feedback on the UX/UI Design, content, and overall user experience. Any tips for improvement or suggestions to make it more appealing to players would be greatly appreciated!

    Thank you in advance for your time and advice!

    Best regards,
    Eddie
    I am in Canada but got a page for New Zealand Casinos ,Just a FYI.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to casinobonusguy For This Useful Post:

    Nodepositguru (19 December 2024)

  14. #9
    bjorken is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2024
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hi Eddie, like others I am also getting wrong geo location.

    I like that the site offer was it promises = no deposit bonuses. And I like that there is many of them.

    I would focus on UX for mobile. It seems like you are not able to view the no deposit offer in mobile view, only the deposit offer. Also the filters in mobile don't seem to do anything, or at least clicking new/ best value / my location does not change the top 5 casinos listed. I would add a filter for Exclusive.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to bjorken For This Useful Post:

    Nodepositguru (11 December 2024)

  16. #10
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    You are going to need to sort out the cache vs geo target conflict, you can set it up so that goes are not cached it can be annoying.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    Nodepositguru (11 December 2024)

  18. #11
    gambit12 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2025
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Load time is good, UI a little bit simple, you can add more gambling banners

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •