Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Eleni-CasinoGruppen is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2025
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Requesting a re-index

    Hello everyone, I have a relevant question if you don't mind answering. When I update content, I usually re-index the page through GSC, but it has a quota which is used up pretty quickly. Do you use alternative ways to index pages, especially when the volume of pages to be re-indexed is significant? Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,415
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,256 Posts

    Default

    just let it reindex itself the index doesnt work like it used to a few years ago.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    Eleni-CasinoGruppen (23 May 2025)

  4. #3
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Or you can try alternative indexers. Like Omega Indexer. It's debatable how much they actually work. But I do use Omega if GSC doesn't let me index (quota used) and sometimes if G doesn't index something in a few days. One I ran a few days ago had a crawl within a few minutes - that doesn't necessarily mean it'll index but at least it shows something is happening.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to chaumi For This Useful Post:

    Eleni-CasinoGruppen (23 May 2025)

  6. #4
    DunderMannen is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2020
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    As Wonderpunter said - let it re-index itself.

    Third party indexers like Omega, Speedy etc. I have seen actually harm money sites. On parasites or ****** tier 2/3/4's though it doesn't really do much. Only use those on really blackhat stuff.
    Want to learn some new SEO tricks? Check out my videos

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to DunderMannen For This Useful Post:

    Eleni-CasinoGruppen (23 May 2025)

  8. #5
    slotifygg's Avatar
    slotifygg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2025
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I only use GSC because im afraid to use other services, there are some shady telegram services that indeed work like speedyindex
    I know some people that use that and it works perfectly for them but personally im a bit afraid to do so, maybe if its last resort id try

  9. #6
    Eleni-CasinoGruppen is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2025
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I trust in re-indexing but what I have yet to understand is how long it takes for the changes to show. I recently had a talk about external indexers, like @chaumi mentions, but I haven't given them a go just yet. Thank you for your advice everyone, i hope you have a great day!

  10. #7
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,415
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,256 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleni-CasinoGruppen View Post
    I trust in re-indexing but what I have yet to understand is how long it takes for the changes to show. I recently had a talk about external indexers, like @chaumi mentions, but I haven't given them a go just yet. Thank you for your advice everyone, i hope you have a great day!
    it can take a few weeeks to a month for it to show the changes in the search though perhaps the new ai mode will show it quicker


  11. #8
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaumi View Post
    Or you can try alternative indexers. Like Omega Indexer. It's debatable how much they actually work.
    I've used omega for a while on some sites and was a little sceptical of how well it worked... until recently. They've broken it with their updated v2 dashboard and I'm noticing a marked increase in indexing time compared to when I was regularly running things through v1.

    So by breaking it they've shown us that their old system did actually used to work quite well.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    Eleni-CasinoGruppen (3 June 2025)

  13. #9
    OnlineProxy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2025
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    So, if Google Search Console isn’t working for you, try another indexer, like Omega Indexer. Honestly, I’m not sure how well it works! But I do use Omega when Google won’t let me index (quota is used) or when Google is slow to index a page. I tried it a few days ago, and it crawled my site almost instantly. That doesn’t mean it will get indexed for sure, but at least it’s a sign that something is going on

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlineProxy For This Useful Post:

    Eleni-CasinoGruppen (3 June 2025)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •