I mentioned in another thread that I was going to contact the Gambling Commission to clarify some of the UK White List rules, and I felt the response was too important to not have it's own thread.
---
The question I asked was:
If my target audience is NOT in the UK, but I / My Company / My Servers are based in the UK am I allowed to list non UK white listed sites?
---
The response was:
You are not permitted to advertise any other sites than those who appear on the white list. The Gambling Act 2005 does not allow this, therefore the onus is on the operator to ensure they comply with all licence conditions and codes of practice and remote technical standards.
----
So even if you're targetting US players but have any kind of connection to the UK, you can't go outside the white list.
We are, unfortunately, going to have to drop all non uk white listed sites!![]()


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote




