Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default Rewards and star partner request

    I am finding it difficult to promote either of these groups on my no deposit site and here is why. Both have many casinos offering no deposit bonuses and free play bonuses. However I no longer see the point in listing more then one casino for each program because customers can not sign up at more then one casino and take advantage of their sign up offers ( free play bonuses )

    I would plead with both programs and any other that offer this style of promotion to allow players to receive bonuses at multiple casinos. Customers shouldn't have to figure out what casino belongs to what sister casino and so on.

    Here is an example

    I go buy my stove at Sears and get the super special extended warranty. Then I go to Wally mart and buy a fridge and try to get the super special warranty but I am denied because I already accepted the warranty with the other place. Only one super warranty per customer. Well I'm returning the fridge for sure and wally mart just lost me as a customer and they lost the $600 bucks I spent on the stove. I guess I should have read the history of both companies to know that they are both owned by the same corporate company.

    Does this make sense? I mean we all know why they do it. It's not for bonus abuse. Its because they want the customer we sent them to find their "loyalty program" and download other casinos in the group from their website.

    I want my customers to sign up at more then one casino I promote. The programs that restrict players are making it hard to list them on my site.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Players at rewards properties are able to take the sign up bonus at each property, provided they make a deposit in between. You can find this in the T&Cs. For example under General Promotion Terms and Conditions: http://www.casinoaction.com/help/termsconditions.asp

    8.In the event that the Player has not made a deposit at this or any other Casino Rewards member casino, you may not redeem more than one sign up bonus within the Casino Rewards network, regardless of the individual casino offering the sign up bonus.
    If they play the free spins at one casino and don't claim the bonus, they are still able to do the free spins at another of our properties because the freespins works from the guest platform. So technically they have not claimed the sign up bonus if they do not claim the end bonus on the free spins. If they do claim the bonus at the end of free spins, they can still play another because they have made a deposit.

    So judging by your post, there should be no issue now with promoting more than one of our brands.

    Let me know if you still have any issues.
    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #3
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Thank you Renee but

    In the event that the Player has not made a deposit at this or any other Casino Rewards member casino, you may not redeem more than one sign up bonus within the Casino Rewards network, regardless of the individual casino offering the sign up bonus.
    The free play bonuses on all CR casinos are listed under the "sign up bonus" tab. I would assume customers would still be under the impression that they can only sign up at one of the CR casinos.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  4. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    OK well I have explained it, but it is your call on whether you promote them or not.

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •