Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    noahromecasino is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Response from Rome Casino - Noah

    Hey Casinojack,

    The simple reason they aren't here is that we requested to represent the issue ourselves, just so there aren't many representatives saying the same thing. It was agreed between Rome and TopGame that I will answer this matter as the issue started in our Casino.

    Cheers

    Noah

  2. #22
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Great idea! you doing much better then that other guy. i wish you luck man, i really do. I hope this all works out for you
    "CasinoJack"


  3. #23
    noahromecasino is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Thanks

    Thanks man, I appreciate it

    Cheers

    Noah

  4. #24
    livefree247's Avatar
    livefree247 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 111 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Geeze... a second game with missing symbols... after reading the thread at CM I Decided to stop promoting Top Gaming. I had just started to slowly promoting just a few, now there's a problem with another game....oh well Top Gaming will again be removed from my forum. I do not and will not promote shady casinos

  5. #25
    noahromecasino is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts

    Default From Noah

    Hi livefree,

    I understand your anger, I share it, to be honest. But I am also personally aware of much worse gaming issues that happened to other platforms, and its hardly a shady casino that not only repaid the players in full for money lost at that first incident, but is also coming into the forum, explaining what happened and starting a long and invested QA process that includes the replacement and enhancement of personnel.

    We have contracted TST testing to carry out the external QA, and they are the same testing company many RTG and other casinos use, as I also said on CM. This will put us on the same level and we hope to do better. I hope you will give us another chance to prove ourselves to you, following this process and the many changes we are making to make sure we do not suffer such a technical error again.

    Kind Regards

    Noah
    Rome Casino

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noahromecasino For This Useful Post:

    jackpotcasinoguide (11 August 2009), livefree247 (21 July 2009)

  7. #26
    Muppet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    575
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 659 Times in 289 Posts

    Default

    The thing I don't understand about this (and this is coming from an experienced programmer) is how can symbols "accidentally" disappear from reels due to "technical error". It defies belief. I mean if you were for some reason testing the games without the symbols then propagated the reel structures to live servers maybe its possible, but what possible reason could you have for testing the games with symbols missing?

    I am sure players would be unhappy to know that Top Game routinely changes the reel layout and therefore I assume the payout rates. After all if the problems only existed for 36 or 48 hours that implies the changes were very recent. Why the need for changes?

    And surely you would run every set of reels through some kind of test involving millions (?) of spins before updating live reels to ensure the payout range is correct.

    I don't buy the "technical error" explanation at all.

    Sorry Noah, I feel sorry for you if you have no control over what Top Game is doing because whether it is bumbling incompetence or a malicious attempt to rip off players, either way it is killing your business.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muppet For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (22 July 2009), livefree247 (22 July 2009), mojo (22 July 2009)

  9. #27
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    I have no choice but to agree with Muppet. It defies everything we know.

    I stopped promoting Top Game casinos after the first symbol went missing back about a month or so ago and glad I did. You won't find one Top Game casino on my sites. Now there is a 2nd. I'm certainly not waiting around for a third. I have players I am responsable for.

    Good luck Noah and sorry as well. Maybe a relaunch after a hiatis. I do feel really bad for good operators that this was out of their control.

  10. #28
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post

    This is happened before, and will happen again. We all know who owns and started Top_game, and I think this is most of the issues.....Sad because some of the ideas Top-Game have are good..
    I don't know CJ, could you tell us? Or a hint? Lol

  11. #29
    noahromecasino is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts

    Arrow Response from Noah - Rome Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    The thing I don't understand about this (and this is coming from an experienced programmer) is how can symbols "accidentally" disappear from reels due to "technical error". It defies belief. I mean if you were for some reason testing the games without the symbols then propagated the reel structures to live servers maybe its possible, but what possible reason could you have for testing the games with symbols missing?

    I am sure players would be unhappy to know that Top Game routinely changes the reel layout and therefore I assume the payout rates. After all if the problems only existed for 36 or 48 hours that implies the changes were very recent. Why the need for changes?

    And surely you would run every set of reels through some kind of test involving millions (?) of spins before updating live reels to ensure the payout range is correct.

    I don't buy the "technical error" explanation at all.

    Sorry Noah, I feel sorry for you if you have no control over what Top Game is doing because whether it is bumbling incompetence or a malicious attempt to rip off players, either way it is killing your business.

    Hi Muppet,

    What you say is partly true. And people responsible for doing the QA and assuring the games have so such malfunctions were asked some very hard questions, and personnel has even been changed following this. But let me assure you this is definitely NOT an attempt by TopGame to rip off players, it would be a very poor one indeed if they just made a symbol 'disappear' for all to see. Of course it was a technical error, it didn't exist in the game before, it didn't exist all along. TopGame have never changed their reel layout OR payout, the games have stayed the same. This happened in a specific version of the game Fandango and it is starting also to look as if the missing symbol was only a graphics problem appearing in slow connections (I don't want to say for sure before I know for sure, but its starting to look that way). OK, true, incompetence was involved, and that is why we are making changes.

    In addition, we have contracted TST to perfrom complete game reliability, compatiblity and performance testing. They will perform a complete QA review on all game related technical and reliability issues - this should at least put us on the same level as RTG game reliability, and we hope to achieve a higher status after that.

    I understand when you say you don't want to promote us, in light of recent events, and you can of course write us off and always associate us with bad gaming, or you can let us prove that we are a great and reliable brand, as we intend to do. As I said before, all software developers have had some issues, and when a problem occurs, you fix it. They didn't do that well enough the first time around, but this time we and TST are stepping in to carry out the review process and I assure you that every game, every reel and every payout will go through scrutiny. I hope you will watch and give us a second chance when you see how much we have changed in the following weeks.

    Kind Regards to you all,

    Noah
    Rome Casino

  12. #30
    livefree247's Avatar
    livefree247 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 111 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    I don't know CJ, could you tell us? Or a hint? Lol
    yes CJ do tell....

  13. #31
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Is it not really public knowledge who owns Top-Game? Maybe I misspoke, Noah can I tell ? Sorry didn't mean the teaser...
    "CasinoJack"


  14. #32
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noahromecasino View Post
    Hi Muppet,

    Of course it was a technical error, it didn't exist in the game before, it didn't exist all along. TopGame have never changed their reel layout OR payout, the games have stayed the same.
    First apologies, I know you are talking to Muppet and I hope you don't mind my comment.

    There is no way for us to know if it existed or not. So to err on the side of caution is what I (we) will do. We only have your word. Please understand that I do not doubt your word but I do question Top Game.

    I ask that you do not expect us to take your word as a spokesperson. The only test is the test of time. I for one have seen TWO malfunctions and will not consider presenting this software to players. Please take some time, no hurry, and come back when you can seriously present Top Game.

  15. #33
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    Is it not really public knowledge who owns Top-Game? Maybe I misspoke, Noah can I tell ? Sorry didn't mean the teaser...
    Yes, you can tell CJ!

  16. #34
    noahromecasino is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts

    Arrow From Noah - response

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    First apologies, I know you are talking to Muppet and I hope you don't mind my comment.

    There is no way for us to know if it existed or not. So to err on the side of caution is what I (we) will do. We only have your word. Please understand that I do not doubt your word but I do question Top Game.

    I ask that you do not expect us to take your word as a spokesperson. The only test is the test of time. I for one have seen TWO malfunctions and will not consider presenting this software to players. Please take some time, no hurry, and come back when you can seriously present Top Game.

    Hi Mojo,

    Of course I don't expect you to take me at my word. If you have decided that this latest glitch is enough to write off TopGame, that is your decision and we can only respect it. All I hope to accomplish is that you indeed stay tuned and see how much we're changing now, not only the TopGame QA aided by TST, but also Rome Casino as we take more and more issues and integrate them in-house.TopGame may have erred but they are more eager than anyone to restore a good name to their products, and by any means necessary - to ensure the quality of their gaming, they have something to prove and are very determined to do so. I hope you'll at least give us that chance.

    Kind Regards,

    Noah
    Rome Casino

  17. #35
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noahromecasino View Post
    Hi Mojo,

    Of course I don't expect you to take me at my word. If you have decided that this latest glitch is enough to write off TopGame, that is your decision and we can only respect it.

    Kind Regards,

    Noah
    Rome Casino
    Thank you Noah but it is not about me. For what it's worth however, I know your word is good. You are a professional and a trooper in the face of a difficult situation.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    noahromecasino (23 July 2009)

  19. #36
    noahromecasino is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Response from Rome Casino - Noah

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    Is it not really public knowledge who owns Top-Game? Maybe I misspoke, Noah can I tell ? Sorry didn't mean the teaser...
    This is a public forum and you can talk about anything However I cannot give names out or confirm anything, as you probably can understand. People's personal and business privacy needs to be maintained.

    Cheers

    Noah

  20. #37
    noahromecasino is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Response from Rome Casino - Noah

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    Is it not really public knowledge who owns Top-Game? Maybe I misspoke, Noah can I tell ? Sorry didn't mean the teaser...
    This is a public forum and you can talk about anything However I cannot give names out or confirm anything, as I'm sure you understand. People's personal and business privacy needs to be maintained.

    Cheers

    Noah

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noahromecasino For This Useful Post:

    livefree247 (23 July 2009), mojo (23 July 2009)

  22. #38
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    We'll know anyway. It's not cj's fault.

  23. #39
    noahromecasino is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Response from Rome Casino - Noah

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    We'll know anyway. It's not cj's fault.
    I have no problem with CJ or anything he'd like to share There will be no blame cast by me.

    Cheers

    Noah

  24. #40
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    First, let me apologize to Noah for hijacking the thread a bit, didnt mean to. due to a Skype conversation I had with someone, I will not be putting out this information.

    I do not believe to put out anyone identity of they do not want it known. I think is important to respect this. i know sometimes when people get mad, they go crazy and post all kinds of info that people do not want public. Therefore, i apologize for making that statement before...I did NOT realize was a private matter..

    I am sorry...
    "CasinoJack"


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •