I have an update for new incoming traffic for Royalty Revenue brands (Drake Casino, Gossip Slots, and Vip Slots). As I am sure you are aware, over the past few years, we have been quite conservative in our approach to disabling new players from states that have regulated online casinos. Based on a variety of reasons, we feel like the situation has gotten to the point where it would be best for us to turn off new players as a whole, for all of our casino brands.
I apologize for the short noticed, however, we plan to continue paying out all Rev Share deals indefinitely, and CPA deals for their earnings this May. Tomorrow, May 20th, we will be disabling signups for all players, so if you are able, I would ask that you please pull our brands down from any exposure that you currently have them setup with.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I will be here. By now, you likely know that we have always been very fair and transparent in the running of the program, and that will certainly continue to be the case going forward.
If anything changes, or if there are any new endeavors that we will be bringing to market, we will certainly let you know! |