Anyone know anything about this ?
I've been getting traffic from it today, so I guess it must be live!
.
I'm not sure when it is schedule to be up in full swing. There is content on it now but there is a note indicating "Preview" below the logo.
I hadn't heard of Bing before this post, and for those who were in a similar situation it is MSN's reworking on their search engine.
Here is an article I found about the site: http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/pro...528&id=9952344
I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
> Skype: StevenCorfman
> Phone: +1 617 785 9324
Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.
hmmm, it doesn't say "Preview" for me. It just says "Beta"
I'm in the UK, so perhaps it's different here?
.
Yes, they seem to be geotargeting some of the results, so it wouldn't surprise me that the version I'm seeing is different than what you're seeing. Here is a screen grab from just a minute ago:
![]()
I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
> Skype: StevenCorfman
> Phone: +1 617 785 9324
Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.
What i do know is that my main competitor for my main keywords has gotten above me on there and he is always a place or 2 below me any other time and anywhere else.
![]()
Paul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill
Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason
Here's how it looks in the UK:
![]()
Last edited by penny-slot-machines; 1 June 2009 at 4:04 pm.
.
Well, that didn't seem to work!
Last edited by penny-slot-machines; 1 June 2009 at 4:01 pm.
?
what what looks like, you lost me now!![]()
Paul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill
Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason
Well, I tried to attach the image of a grab of bing from the UK, but the gpwa forum changed it to a picture of a puppy instead!
Weird...
Ah well, at least we get to see a nice pic of a puppy!
![]()
Paul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill
Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason
I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
> Skype: StevenCorfman
> Phone: +1 617 785 9324
Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.
Paul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill
Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason
I knew being a member of the GPWA would help conversions and a bing grab transforming into a puppy is, without doubt, my best conversion this week!
![]()
.
Here is the screen grab that penny-slot-machines sent over (taken from the UK). A bit different than what I'm seeing from the U.S.
![]()
I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
> Skype: StevenCorfman
> Phone: +1 617 785 9324
Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.
From Costa Rica, I am getting the ballons and landscape picture as shown in the first screenshot.
I also noticed the search results look to be more in favor of domain keyword stuffing. I could be wrong, but for my terms I'm seeing the top positions from new sites, with keyword domains.
Is this supposed to be the next big "thing"?
Picture in bg is changed daily. And now when you go to search in Live, it defaults to Bing. So the beast is unleashed. There was a good bit of discussion on this at the vBSEO forum and for those who use vBSEO, there is a code update to add it to the auto sitemap submission process.
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
Bing search is now live on MSN's home page as well....
Whatever Microsoft puts on is where they are concentrating their efforts for sure....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!