Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    GamblersHood is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2023
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default How much percentage of your traffic actually converts to $?

    Have you ever calculated that?

  2. #2
    Malikbhai is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    786
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 378 Times in 247 Posts

    Default

    If you rank for top 5 for a convertible keyword, it can be as high as 50%.

    Else 2% to 5% is the standard.

    The biggest challenge is getting traffic. Any kind.

  3. #3
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    depends, on brand and keyword personally i think mine is high for click to sign up to FTD, some brands 25% some others 10%


  4. #4
    dannyx is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 186 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    When accessed from a search engine from a keyword such as 'review brand' regardless of brand, it is 0.2-0.7%. At 1% I would be happy.

  5. #5
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 485 Times in 399 Posts

    Default

    In my case it is very variable, but it is around 5 or 6%.

    What I do (which has no science or proven method behind it, it's just something that seems to work for me) is to set parameters based on my own previous results. I found more than 8% great, so when that happens I check if there is something special I can implement again, less than 2% sets off my alarms and in those cases I evaluate if it is an internal problem (the content is not good or there are problems with links, for example) or an external one.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  6. #6
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 129 Times in 100 Posts

    Default

    bet365 stats only, this month only, but the percentages tend to remain the same. Note that I get quite a lot of traffic and bet365 is not available in some countries:

    Clicks to Signup is 1%.
    Signup to depositor is 22%.

  7. #7
    gainfin's Avatar
    gainfin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2022
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Great keywords in a domain name with the right extension can often generate highly qualified traffic with no website at all. Somebody who is typing in a domain name like betting.ag, onlinebetting.ag, onlinegambling.ag, onlinepoker.ag, etc. into their browser has specific intent for doing so – to place a bet online, and specifically, offshore. Month-to-date, I've picked up 33 FTDs from 62 registrations for a 53% conversion rate from domain names alone.

  8. #8
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,150
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    @Malikbhai - It's also about the same for me, ranging in the 2%-5% category. Sadly, I was making way more and doing much better, in the years past.

  9. #9
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 485 Times in 399 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bonus View Post
    @Malikbhai - It's also about the same for me, ranging in the 2%-5% category. Sadly, I was making way more and doing much better, in the years past.
    Hi. May I ask how it differs from the past?

    I have been at this (at least consistently) for about five years now and the truth in that time not much has changed, I would say even the pandemic didn't make the big changes you might think in our numbers. However, I often read people who have been in the industry longer than me say that it used to be much easier and more profitable, could you give me an approximate percentage difference in conversion or profits? Do you think it will get worse?

    Sorry for the pile of questions. Feel free to ignore them if you don't want to answer.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •