Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default Anyone have info on AMCO Gaming?

    Received this email from amcogaming.com today. Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with these guys?

    ______________________


    Opt-In for the Halloween season
    and get your benefits at AMCO

    AMCO has been growing impressively!!!

    AMCO Group has made partnerships with some of the largest gaming companies in the world.
    You are receiving our promotions because you have registered with one of our partners. Please click below to continue to receive our promotions, tournament alerts, news and information that you will enjoy with us.
    Opt-In now and register at AMCO and have a chance to get a 42" Plasma TV, IPods, or an all-expenses-paid Cruise or one of many other prizes. No Deposit Required!



    Also enjoy our Poker, Casino and Sportsbook with
    $10,000 play money for you to try our software, you won’t regret it!!!!

    <TABLE width=400 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>




    </TD><TD>




    </TD><TD>




    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>100% New Players Bonus & 35% Reload Bonus


    Welcome to AMCO!!!

    Opt-In Now!!!

    JOIN US NOW AND FEEL AT HOME, AS A MEMBER, WE WILL OFFER YOU VERY EXCLUSIVE OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  2. #2
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Only time I heard of them was at CAC Las Vegas 2006. They immediately lost my interest when they said they had proprietary software. They may be very ethical - but I just don't trust in-house casino products as they are too easy to manipulate.
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to matted For This Useful Post:

    thepokerkeep (28 October 2007)

  4. #3
    gregdpowell's Avatar
    gregdpowell is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    I used to be the affiliate manager for AmcoPoker.com for a brief period. PM me if you want some insight...
    Greg D Powell
    US Bingo Players Wanted

  5. #4
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    thepokerkeep,

    If your going to enter into any market then having some knowledge of what your doing & the venues your promoting is a powerful tool.

    This place uses xxxhttp://www.futurebet.com/ software.
    (remove x's)

    You would have found this if you'd have looked over the site:
    xxxhttp://www.amcocasino.com/aboutus.php

    In so far as Amco I've never heard of them & I've been around for a fair while.

    IMHO any casino site that does not offer a game preview is iffy.

    Further info about future bet can be found here:
    xxxhttp://www.casinomeister.com/rogue/not_recommended/futurebet.php

    As piece of free advice, if your ever in doubt about a casino, poker room or software provider use google.

    If it has any bad history then you'll certainly find someone who has posted about it.



    Cheers

    Dave

  6. #5
    ck8795 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Amco has been around for a couple of years now as far as I know...ever since that site was backing players and transferring cash into thier netellers to play.

    As far as the site itself I have alwasy found it to be confusing the way they have thier lobby and games set up. I never cared for the bonus program or anything...

    As far as the affiliate program no offense Greg but I found them to be spammy at times. There are only a select few that I would put in this area. When you explain that you are not interested in promoting a room because point blank you want a room that produces ( I know affiliates are supposed to send players, but once the players are there - the room should be responsible for what happens there after)

    anyway if you explain this nicely and they still persist that the conversions are great blah blah blah .....than its spam.....put me right off on the program

    I would prefer to promote rooms that I have played at myself or that a few friends really reccomend and have had a good realationship with. first off if you have never played at the room and you make an attemot to write a review, your players will see it - test out the rooms. Even when I write for others and do casino reviews I play the games before I write....if you only knew how many poker rooms and casinos I now have accounts at.lol For your own benefit test it!

    Mind you they were not as bad as other rooms *cough*Cpays

    I recieved the same email,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •