-
17 February 2011, 3:28 pm
#1
The SEO Rapper
WARNING:::::WARNING::::WARNING
The following hyperlink contains high levels of AWESOMENESS that may be dangerous to people with heart conditions, pregnant women, the elderly, and player haters of all kinds.
The S.E.O. Rapper Drops Science on Search Optimization
http://gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com/...-optimization/
-
-
17 February 2011, 3:46 pm
#2
Haha excellent stuff Louis - I remember watching this years ago, thanks for bringing it back up!
If I recall correctly he also does a PPC rap and a few others.
-
-
18 February 2011, 3:31 pm
#3
Love that he has a dance called the "page rank"
-
-
18 February 2011, 4:15 pm
#4
lol wow impressive! I swear lots of people can learn a lot from these songs!
-
-
19 February 2011, 1:01 pm
#5
-
-
21 February 2011, 12:19 pm
#6
This is great Louis. Totally Awesome!!!
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules