Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    selective manager is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    santo domingo
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Selective Casino

    Do you have a Web site or any other way to market an online Casino? If you do, in less than 5 minutes you can be the owner of you very own Internet Casino absolutely free. Sign up and start making money right now. You will earn up to 60% of the Net Gaming revenue* generated by each player you refer!


    http://www.selectivecasino.com

  2. #2
    dallasmisty is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    For a second there I thought of signing up, then I left your site and noticed you have pop-up windows to "other" casinos in which I advertise off my site.

    :shake:
    dallasmisty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •