You guys certainly win the prize for fastest payment this month - in my MB before I even got out of bed.
Anyway, just wanted to give you some props - appreciate it!
You guys certainly win the prize for fastest payment this month - in my MB before I even got out of bed.
Anyway, just wanted to give you some props - appreciate it!
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Yeah month after month I have been seeing this!! That is awesome!! Good stuff AE
Gotta love it. Nice to not have to worry about getting paid.
Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.
Congrats.
This kind of stuff make affiliates motivated!
Affiliate Edge, I'm looking for your site now and thinking signup just because your "prompt payments". (not only.. but is a big motivation).
AE-Martyn (1 October 2012)
Yea, congrats.....
Mine was not forthcoming but I got a note about a mistake in my details today so I was guessing they were working on payments...
Kudos for the timing guys...
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
AE-Martyn (1 October 2012)
AE-Martyn (2 October 2012)