We are looking for our poker website (in English) to be translated into about 10 European languages. Native speakers and poker players only. Good payments. PM for details.
We are looking for our poker website (in English) to be translated into about 10 European languages. Native speakers and poker players only. Good payments. PM for details.
can't send PM's.
Can translate on russian language. Native speaker, and have a lot of poker playing experience.
Hi mate,
That's perfect. I'll send you a message and info in about 2-3 weeks. Thanks.
Hi, ok, no problem, i will wait.
Hey Alex, I know a company who have done a lot of work in the gaming industry and have fairly cheap rates. If you are interested PM me.
Good luck
Claire
Edward Ihre / Claire Wellard / Katerina Milfaitova
www.ihreconsulting.com
affiliates@ihreconsulting.com
Ihre Consulting
Like & follow us socially
Hi Alex ,
I have studied English Language Teaching at university and for 4 years , i had been working in sports betting companies . I translated several websites related sportsbetting, gambling from English into Turkish . I speak English and Turkish .. German at intermediate level.
Hi if Need Latvian PM me
Please pm me your rates for EN>TR translations!
Thanks
bettinganalyst (8 October 2015)
I know the company who can do all this for you. PM if interested!
My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary