Casino and betting on sports gets the most attention in gambling but want to see if people have an interest in other aspects of gambling that covers poker, bingo, lottery.
casino
sportsbetting
poker
lottery
bingo
Casino and betting on sports gets the most attention in gambling but want to see if people have an interest in other aspects of gambling that covers poker, bingo, lottery.
Horse racing is a popular form of gambling in my country. It is said that casinos will be opened in the future, but I think it will take about 30 years for casinos to get back on track in my country. I think horse racing is a form of gambling where you can get excited with your friends.
GPWA Nicole (17 November 2023)
If I had to choose just one, Casino.
casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals
revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog
When you say interest do you mean personally or for marketing? Personally I am only interested in sports betting but I will happily target traffic for all of those verticals and indeed I do.
Sports betting for me
For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/
Casino and Sportsbetting for sure!
Marketing PIN-UP Partners
I forgot about this poll. Looking at the results is no shock.
casino and sportsbetting get the most votes
Poker is what originally attracted me to gambling affiliate marketing but it seems like many poker rooms no longer offer decent affiliate programs. For instance, I remember when PokerStars and Party Poker had good programs but I've read that they screwed over their affiliates over the years. For instance, I've read that Party Poker will withhold payment to the affiliate on a rev share plan if a player stops playing after, say, 6 months.
888 poker accepted my application but I can't sign into my affiliate dashboard and they won't fix the problem. They also replied numerous times in email saying "we'll look into it" but they never do.
I bet on by far the biggest gambling niche - sports betting.
Why do most of you choose sports betting when the most profits and less loss can be found in slots.
eenzoo (13 October 2023)
There are a lot of arguments for this.
However, it should be borne in mind that each of us has his or her own interests and ties on a given topic, and such arguments can be subjective to some extent. At the end of the day, anyway, it's best to let everyone do what they feel best at.
However, I can give some arguments from my side.
1. a huge difference in terms of being able to interest new players. I think it is much harder to get someone interested in a casino who has never been interested in it. On the other hand, there are millions of sports fans who don't bet but can be a great group, many millions, who can get interested in sports betting.
2. Both markets are huge and far ahead of other gambling niches, but taking the above point into account, plus adding up soccer, horses, rugby, adding many other factors, interest in clones in Asia and many other things, one can conclude that the advantage, however, is definitely on the side of sports.
3 In the opinion of many people comparing gambling to drugs casino is a heavy drug and sports betting a light one.
Of course, objectively looking at it is not quite true, but I wanted to present how many people perceive it. Simply put, sports betting is more socially acceptable, which translates into much greater advertising opportunities.
4. In sports betting you can win, in a casino you can't. In the long run, of course. This is also a common view in society. Of course, the vast, vast majority of players will lose here and here in the long run. But in sports betting nevertheless there are many syndicates, traders who generate profit, I have never heard of such a thing in a casino. Someone will say that this is a disadvantage for the partner, it is not quite possible to send winning players to bookmakers who pay for trading, such as British betting exchanges Betfair, Betdaq etc.
5 There are many bookmakers on the market that have been operating for more than 10 years and paying out players regularly. The casino market is much more dynamic, every now and then something opens, closes and so on and so forth. One can suspect much less loyalty of the casino player because of this.
6 For those for whom it is important, the possibility of gaining more natural links than on a casino site.
Nevertheless, I also have some arguments in favor of the casino in my mind.
Of course, this is all subjective.
chaumi (13 October 2023), Malikbhai (15 October 2023), ocreditor (17 October 2023), onlinebetdotcom (16 October 2023)
Some excellent points in this.
Will add that in my experience the longevity of a sports punter in terms of ongoing deposits and turnover is generally longer on average - sports punters can become reasonably loyal to a brand (or brands) that they bet with and as an affiliate you can continue to achieve revenues over a number of years, whereas casino/slots players may prove to more transient. Undoubtedly there'll be exceptions though.
For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/
Very interested in promoting and supporting all the verticals mentioned. There are opportunities for us in all of them.
Good analysis and it should help for people to work on things they enjoy.
I learned casino and slots writing from being trained but I think sports and poker are more interesting.
I guess you won't find odd combinations like poker and lottery or bingo and sportsbetting but you can always find something + casino if it isn't just a casino.
Casino & Sports are the main
If I have to choose only one thing, then I will choose the casino. Casino is my passion!
I love playing different slots and finding something new and interesting. I've been working as a betting expert for several years now and my experience helps other players find the best deals and win real money by spinning slots. So there is no way I can refuse the casino![]()
GPWA Nicole (17 November 2023)