Guys, yesterday I decided to try to play real casino. I've been promoting casinos more than 1,5 year and I have never played casino.
So, I decided to try it and began to find a casino with no deposit bonus, accepting Payspark or Moneybookers and no download. And I noticed a lot of uncomfortable things in my site. It was too difficult to find a casino satisfying my requirements on my site. Ok, finally I found, Platinum Play casino, it doesn't support no download version.
I started play slots (I have never played them and they were new for me). OK, after an hour of playing I won $65, Platinum Play Casino gave me $200 no deposit bonus, and I won $65.
After I decided to play PlayGate casino in BlackJack, and I won $140.
I was such impressed after the play and happy, because I understood a lot of things that I must change in my site.
It was a good lesson for me as a webmster.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote



