Hey,
I haven't encountered such a situation before, so was hoping someone who has may share their experience.
There's a player with one of the brands (so far this has been the most profitable) I am working with, who just completely destroys all commission leaves a big fat minus and does it over and over again.
I am considering stopping sending traffic there altogether, since that is a complete waste, but before dropping them I was going to ask and see if they will remove this player from my aff account.
So the question is, how likely are sportsbooks to remove a player from an affiliate account upon a request like that? It is kind of fair to leave him, since I brought him in and I now need to be held accountable, but maybe you had this done before, and mby there are some certain things I should / shouldn't mention to have a better chance of getting this done?


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote



