Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Site Feedback

  1. #21
    HBKKH is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 62 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Looking really good. I really like the Red - very engaging.

    Easy to browse layout. Good calls to action.

  2. #22
    clearlyportals is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Again good feedback, I'm glad people mentioning the call to actions being quite good that's good to know.

    @arisoftnet - Thanks, will fix the pixture, and the domain name is because I wanted a brand of sites with the same name, as i will be launching:

    clearlybingo.com
    clearlypoker.com
    clearlybetting.com

    sometime in the future. It's very hard finding something like that with all 4 (casino, poker, betting, bingo) not taking. It's also a reference to my company Clearly Media Limited (http://www.clearlymedia.co.uk)

  3. #23
    Justin-SA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    @clearlyportals, I think it is a great idea having a US section, I see this on tons of sites, and as we only accept US players we totally appreciate it

    @arisoftnet, I can see how some people can't handle critizime, but saying it in a nice tone always helps. In any case, your comments here seem very useful and not mean at all! Also, I'm glad to see there is another person in the world who uses "dude" as much as I do!

  4. #24
    arisoftnet's Avatar
    arisoftnet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    232
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slotland_Affiliates View Post
    @clearlyportals, I think it is a great idea having a US section, I see this on tons of sites, and as we only accept US players we totally appreciate it

    @arisoftnet, I can see how some people can't handle critizime, but saying it in a nice tone always helps. In any case, your comments here seem very useful and not mean at all! Also, I'm glad to see there is another person in the world who uses "dude" as much as I do!

    Dear Hilary am a very busy person and i always like to get to the point with out any sugar and honey.

    My philisophy ? if you want to help others , always be straight no matter how bad the truth is!

  5. #25
    Justin-SA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arisoftnet View Post

    My philisophy ? if you want to help others , always be straight no matter how bad the truth is!
    Totally agree there! I guess it always depends, if the criticism here is without sugar and honey then I see nothing wrong with it!

    Ok, will try not to thread jack your thread clearlyportals

  6. #26
    Erica's Avatar
    Erica is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Hi clearlyportals,

    clearlycasino.com looks fantastic! Love the tool included at the top of the page which allows the site visitor to search for a specific bonus amount

    I think that the layout and structure that you have used will work well as an outline for the other sites that you mentioned you would be creating in the near future.

    Good luck with your site!

  7. #27
    pmagoo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Really cool looling site, uses full screen, nice colour scheme and it's not cluttered. Very inviting to delve further into.

    Now comes the fun part of writing unique content and marketing the site

    Best of luck

    Sam
    __________________
    Poker Room Comparisons
    iPad Poker
    Last edited by pmagoo; 11 May 2010 at 9:48 am.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •