Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    SHgaming is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool Site review - Kasinosivu

    Good evening all,

    I'm a freshman and because of lockdown decided to start affiliate business. Just finished my first casino site.

    There's only 3 pages atm but working some new content asap. Site is made for mobile (of course works with desktop too
    ).

    I would appreciate some feedback from my website.

    Kasinosivu:
    https://www.kasinosivu.com/

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,007
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,302 Times in 5,985 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the GPWA

    Some may disagree with me, but to me it seems like there is too much on the home page. It just feels like you are trying to cover too many various topics, when some of it might be more effective (as well as raise page count) on additional page.

    Beyond that I had found that the pages are laid out well, but the sub pages have too many properties advertised in the tables, pushing the better content of the articles too deep in the pages. I recall counting that one of them had 19 properties advertised to scroll past before the reader even arrives at the content.

    I do think its a great start and the site seemed to load pretty quick for me so speed does not look like it will be an issue in any way.

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (12 May 2020), drifter8 (13 May 2020), SHgaming (12 May 2020)

  4. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,456
    Thanks
    9,163
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Hello SHgaming and welcome aboard to the GPWA! Great to have you with us

    There are a few things that I’ve identified with your site. Your drop down menu appears very simple and the writing on the left hand side of it is difficult to read and it’s small and it hurts my eyes when I read it. Also, consider including more pages to your site and building on those pages too. Your site is okay and as Rick has told you, it definitely loads up quickly (on my mobile device too) but I’m certain you can still make it even better than what it is and give it more prospects.

  5. #4
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    Hi SHGaming and welcome to the forum.

    Here is what I have noticed at first glimpse :

    - Home Page is a bit overloaded with two many bookies shown.

    - Header and Footer menu are very plain and like left behind in your job/ daoly routine. There are customers, who like interesting and big menus.

    - Your sites loads very fast - https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.kas...u.com/YzalvUmf

    - Concentrate on deep content and features like bonuses, free spins, slot of the month, game providers and payment methods. If I am a customer/ visitor to your website, I would like to see useful information.

    - While you scroll down on the home page, you just forget what, where and how come you have came to this place.

    - Think as a customer : "If you came to your site would you make a registration or just come back for 2nd or 3rd time"?

    It is not only good domain, some content and waiting for the magic to happen. Yes , also some socials can work.

    Definitely our business in not a 100 m sprint running.
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (13 May 2020)

  7. #5
    popopdc is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2020
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 48 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    I agree that more pages are needed (but you are working on that anyway). I don’t find the amount of info on the homepage overwhelming personally, and it loaded fine. Your logo in the upper left looks squashed though

  8. #6
    RooW-LotteryOffice is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    April 2020
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Nice start great work! Do you have a English version. Google didn't ask me if I wanted it translated. Most seem to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •