Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    ocrm is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default site review for my first gambling website

    I am fairly new to internet marketing and have built up this site which is my first gambling one using a flytonic theme as recommended in various places.

    I went a bit over the top building links to start with and the site got de-indexed but it is now back in google and ranking number 6 for its main term. It also got its first real money player a couple of days ago which was great (although the player is up $+2k!)

    Although I am not very experienced, I think I am ok at SEO and content. My problem is design. I just dont have a clue. I cannot code and am not very creative when it comes to thinking about how to build sites from scratch.

    Does anyone have any tips for me on how to improve this site?

    The url is: onlinecasinorealmoney.com

  2. #2
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,354
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,103
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    not bad.
    you like red, alright, and the logo is nice.
    have you considered more images? logos? tables perhaps?
    you'll need more or else will look like a text-rich blog. nothing wrong with that...

  3. #3
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    First off congrats on your first depositing player, how long have you had your site up and going??

    I don't think you are doing bad at all with your design, the red color always makes the site look very attractive! I also like that you have lots of cool info about the different casino games, like adding the history behind it. I think its good to add stuff like that!

    I noticed it says "Top 10 Casinos for Real Money" on your logo, does that mean you are only going to add 10 Casinos for the main site or are you going to have a Top 10 on your homepage??

    I also agree with ocreditor about maybe adding a bit more images to it! But overall I think you are on the right track! Keep it up!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •