Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Lucky Bob's Avatar
    Lucky Bob is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Niagara Falls area - Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Site review request for new mobile betting site

    Just applied for my GPWA Seal and was hoping you would have a look at my new mobile betting site: MobileBettingCanada.com

    Grateful for any feedback...

  2. #2
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hi Lucky Bob,

    Congrats with your new site!

    I like the site. The only thing I would say is that you should make better use of the space you have; you could use tables and organise the brands in a way so they are filling the empty spaces.

    I wish you all the best

    Regards,

  3. #3
    Lucky Bob's Avatar
    Lucky Bob is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Niagara Falls area - Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the input Maria.
    I've been trying to balance my layout to optimize for mobile viewing. The template I'm using is "responsive" and does much of the work for me. I'm trying to learn how to tweek the template so it displays differently on a PC, ie. uses some of the empty spaces differently.

    Cheers, Lucky Bob

  4. #4
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hi Lucky Bob,

    My pleasure!

    I remember seeing another member’s mobile website ( Foxtucker), take a look at his mob sites perhaps you can get some ideas on how to make your templates more pc friendly.

    I hope this helps

    Regards,

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria F For This Useful Post:

    Lucky Bob (20 February 2013)

  6. #5
    Lucky Bob's Avatar
    Lucky Bob is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Niagara Falls area - Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Will do. Thank you Maria.

  7. #6
    AceOdds is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Looks good and loads fast too.

    Only thing I noticed is the title and description on the front page seem a little short.

    Best of luck with the site.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOdds For This Useful Post:

    Lucky Bob (27 February 2013)

  9. #7
    Lucky Bob's Avatar
    Lucky Bob is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Niagara Falls area - Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Ace Odds. I do need to improve my title tags and descriptions. Thanks for noticing.
    Good to know it's loading fast too.

    Cheers,

    Bob

  10. #8
    Nicole Niki's Avatar
    Nicole Niki is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Looks just nice

  11. #9
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    I just checked your site on my iPhone - it loaded fast but it auto zoomed in so that I couldn't see the full page width. The header also took up a large amount of the page so I would try and reduce that, as the user isn't seeing the different information available to them in a clear way when they first load the page, so you could decrease the bounce rate by giving them a clearer set of options. I've attached a picture to this post so you can see what I mean. I think the colour scheme is great for mobile.

    Edit: Sorry for the huge image, didn't realise it would appear like that - I uploaded it again to http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ingcanada.png/ if a mod can remove it as I can't see how to.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeC For This Useful Post:

    Lucky Bob (4 March 2013)

  13. #10
    Lucky Bob's Avatar
    Lucky Bob is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Niagara Falls area - Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Thank you Nicole.

  14. #11
    Lucky Bob's Avatar
    Lucky Bob is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Niagara Falls area - Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Hi Luke,
    Thanks for having a look at the site on your iPhone. I'll reduce the header size for sure. As for the width issue, I've been having trouble adjusting the template to better respond to the iPhone. I hope to have a solution soon.
    Cheers and thanks again.

  15. #12
    Lucky Bob's Avatar
    Lucky Bob is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Niagara Falls area - Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Thank you David.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •