Gained PR on about 3 sites and numerous pages today again
Lost a little on one too!
Is it updating more often now? Like about monthly.
Must admit the gains are not what i was hoping for but hey ho ...
Gained PR on about 3 sites and numerous pages today again
Lost a little on one too!
Is it updating more often now? Like about monthly.
Must admit the gains are not what i was hoping for but hey ho ...
Paul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill
Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason
I lost PR on a few and gained on some new ones. I'm disappointed because the IBL's I have are no where proportional to the PR rating. Google must have seriously been degrading links accross the board for my sites to get the PR it has now.![]()
Up across the board and about time too
Arthritis Care
To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent
No change across all sites.
greek39
Who cares?
I have no clue what the meaningless publicly displayed PR on any of my sites are... But traffic is up.
Before the end of this month we will see one million unique page views, year to date....
joeyl (24 June 2009)
Well, obviously i care cos i posted about it!
But i only care because it gives me something to watch
I personally do believe public PR to have a bearing, however, positioning is the key of course and the ultimate requirement is of course visitors.
I knew you would pop in to say something along those lines but hey ho - leave me aloneIts little boys with their toys
I am not taking the mickey btw Lots0 i have lots of respect for your views!![]()
Paul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill
Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason
Chips (24 June 2009)
One of mine is getting the once over now. I will wait a day or so before the glee or ire sets in. Have done a huge amount of work optimizing, validating and overall improving. Very curious to see what happens. I did a fast scan through and so far quite pleased with the results, several pages still updating, a few went down, many went up with inner pages going to PR2.
One note... there is absolutely no rhyme or reason for one page to be above another it seams. I have pages without links in that went up and pages with links that either stayed the same or lowered. Content about the same as far as word count, image to content ratio, overall size, etc... Age is a bit of factor... sometimes, sometimes not. I am sure it will bounce around for a day or so though so let's see what happens with regards to all the blood, sweat and tears of the past month.
Last edited by Chips; 24 June 2009 at 9:21 am. Reason: added
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
Any time I see these posts I do a run around and check a few sites and various pages...overall I think I also have a few pages here and there that went up and a few thatwent down.
Traffic has picked up a bit at some sites and is down at others.
The relative traffic jumps in both directions does not match the pr fluctuations though.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!