Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Skyscrapers...

  1. #1
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default Skyscrapers...

    I'm looking for some UK-focused 160x600 skyscrapers... not finding any. Could we get some?

  2. #2
    sloto is offline Banned
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Posts
    266
    Blog Entries
    38
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    You sure can I will have our designer create some banners for you.

    Regards

  3. #3
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Cheers. Please post here when they're done - I'm on thread notification.

  4. #4
    sloto is offline Banned
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Posts
    266
    Blog Entries
    38
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    UK banners 160x600 are now available in the affiliate backend as per your request.

    Best Regards

  5. #5
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Thx!

  6. #6
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I've tried to add it but it's taking FOREVER to load. Please try:
    http://get.slotocash.com/get/i/1134320

    It may be a UK only issue but it's only Rival banners I have problems with. Sometimes they load, sometimes they just hang there - never fully loading. It's the same with Sloto, Box 24, Ruby Royal and all Rivals....

    Do you serve from your own server or from Rival? I can't see why it's only Rival casinos I have an issue with unless they're all Rival-served.

  7. #7
    sloto is offline Banned
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Posts
    266
    Blog Entries
    38
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    I am still trying to replicate the problem you're having on IE8, not having much luck so its hard to indentify where the problem lies. All works fine for me and I have tested on a few other connections in the UK. Maybe it has something to do with your firewall settings?

  8. #8
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I doubt it's my firewall (standard XP + AVG) as everywhere else is working fine and it's only Rival casinos I'm having issues with. Right now, I can't load Box 24 either...

  9. #9
    sloto is offline Banned
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Posts
    266
    Blog Entries
    38
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    I am baffled! but will keep trying to find out what is causing the problem

    Regards

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •