Tipster is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Some feedback ... and worries!

Hello GPWA team and members.

I would like to complain first of all about the very confusing stats system you have. I mean you guys cant go far with that system ... its, as an other member some posts further down, a joke! This is the first negative thing I can think of. The second negative thing is the communication with the affiliate manager! Do you guys have enough people to answer every single e-mail and take good care of your partners? To me it doesnt look like you do ... I first sent a message then got an answer a month after, then I replied to that one and since the 16th of May nothing. You cant go far with this kind of customer service ...

The positive feedback is the big bonus you are still offering (Titanbet) ....

And I will sum up with a question regarding how do I see how many new players have signed up, with or with out deposit in their account ? Im facing a problem here and I really can't figure it out ...

Thanks

A week after and still no reaction in this thread even though other posts has been replies! This is exactly what it has to be changed !

EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hi abetinfo,

Sorry I did not respond I think I was a bit thrown off by your post being addressed to GPWA Team.

How can I help? What information are you looking for. Which Affiliate Manager are you currently working with?

Please let me know how I can get involved and please send me your Username in a PM so I can help you more efficiently.

Best,
    Robin
    The Euro Partners Team

Thanks

Thanks for your respond Robin.

After your reply I got an answer on my e-mail from Ilan who is responsible for my affiliate program, but it doesnt matter anymore!

What I was wondering about it where and how can I check out the new sign ups included those who did not deposit any money yet. My username is the same as here: abetinfo

Thanks.

EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hi abetinfo,

I think the report you need to run to see this info is the Real Report. This will give you all the info on new sign ups who have not made deposits. I spoke with Ilan and he is more then happy to help you with any information you might need, so feel free to contact him at any time.

Hope this was helpful.

Best,
    Robin
    The Euro Partners Team