Greetings,
I am writing in regards to my statistics at CWC Affiliates (Club World and Club USA Casino) over the last month.
My stats:
Clicks: 728
Downloads: 121
Signups: 31
Deposits: 0.00
I tried to call them all of last night and the phone is conveniently busy. You tell me if this sounds normal or if CWC is incorporated in the "funny business".
If you ask me, I think Affiliate Guard Dog, Casino Miester and GPWA should start getting on the case of each and every casino. To me, the pattern seems to be only a select few "popular, big and power-holder" members get normal stats and plenty of the average "little" guys get stats that look like they should be getting lots of players and the casinos steal all the money and hide the deposits. All traffic is organic and targeted from Google, not some cheap auto-traffic from ads.
This is a recent trend I've noticed all over much of the industry. I've been doing this stuff for years and I know when stats are normal, when I'm getting shortchanged and what normal conversions are in the industry, not what affiliate companies claim and set to be "normal" or look normal.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote





