Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default Spam Skype Requests - 188Bet Partners

    For the past couple of weeks I am get 2-4+ skype requests from someone(s) at 188BET Partners always in Chinese. Even though I block still getting the requests. Very annoying and unprofessional.

    Here is the message:
    188金宝博合作伙伴招募
    (sun) 【佣金高达48%+10%额外佣金】
    188金宝博 信誉老品牌 值得您信赖!!
    ❤️综合玩法:体育、电竞、娱乐场、真人荷官、彩票、虚拟体育、棋牌。
    ❤️实力平台:体育自主平台,零成本,高回报!!
    ❤️扶持计划:只要您有渠道,有梦想,有资源,实力扶持计划等你来拿!!
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    Anthony (9 June 2020), Cash Bonus (9 June 2020)

  3. #2
    bingoreviews is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    I've been getting loads of these and they've had all sorts of different weird brands and links in which I have no idea what it says, I just block and report as spam

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bingoreviews For This Useful Post:

    fullbenefit (10 June 2020)

  5. #3
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    I get them all the time. I had one program spam all our generic email accounts along my email and my skype the same day. I just don't get how they think that is an effective way to recruit affiliates.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  6. #4
    bingoreviews is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I get them all the time. I had one program spam all our generic email accounts along my email and my skype the same day. I just don't get how they think that is an effective way to recruit affiliates.
    I have no idea what they want or what they think they will achieve. Must be computer generated spam

  7. #5
    Vargoso's Avatar
    Vargoso is offline Spanish Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    February 2018
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 100 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    I get about 4-5 every day with the same structure. Nothing I can do besides just block.
    Rakeback and professional services for poker players - https://worldpokerdeals.com

  8. #6
    GPWA Maria's Avatar
    GPWA Maria is offline In Memoriam, 1970-2022
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 458 Times in 319 Posts

    Default

    Same here I just block as spam, but they keep coming.

    I just sent a linkedin message to one of their Marketing team members. I will let you know if I get any feedback.

    Have a good day!
    Last edited by GPWA Maria; 9 June 2020 at 11:47 pm.
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

    Regards,

    Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org

    Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org

  9. #7
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    Same here.

    I receive 10-15 per week.

    Just block them and live goes on
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  10. #8
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I get about 10 of these per day, but I don't think they are from the same company. They are just random asking me to join a telegram group. Block and report as spam, just get another 10 the following day.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  11. #9
    fullbenefit is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2019
    Posts
    331
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 70 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    I also receive them from time to time. Skype needs to do something about it. Make sure to let their support know.

  12. #10
    Jambo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 226 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    I also receive minimum 3 such requests every day. super annoying this Chinese spam bots.

  13. #11
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    They are just random asking me to join a telegram group.
    Had these type of things hitting 1 of my email accounts for about 3 weeks. Either they gave up or... Finally the spam-filters I added were achieving a 100% hit-rate. Seems it (bot?) was trying to get me to join a telegram group, too.

  14. #12
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,985
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,296 Times in 5,980 Posts

    Default

    Obviously the email spam picked up a bit in recent weeks, especially those that troll linkedin looking for emails, I have considered dumping it but do have a few clients that line contact there.

    telegram? A pretty nice app, but I have little interest in adding many to my lists there, but it is a nice way to make overseas calls

    skype, although I do have it and load it on occasion, I usually only do so when I am trying to connect to some that prefer that method. I have noticed if you run skype in the background more, you do tend to get approached more, so maybe Dave is right that the bots scan for active accounts connected to other accounts they know about??

    Rick
    Universal4

  15. #13
    Jambo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 226 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    When will this stupid chinese spam requests finally stop..... Every day minimum 3!!

  16. #14
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    These continue to be ridiculous. Even blocking and reporting is not helping.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  17. #15
    Jambo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 226 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    so super mega annoying

  18. #16
    Nenad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 155 Times in 128 Posts

    Default

    Skype should deal with it, especially if you block someone. Am I right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •